Issue with your Urmet street intercom system

Hello,
I have a problem with my Urmet street intercom. When visitors ring, I can hear them very well, but they cannot hear me. Can anyone give me some advice?
Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Android / Chrome 84.0.4147.111

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    Is it new equipment or a malfunction that occurred on a previously working device?
    Do you have a reference/model name (as well as that of the indoor intercom)?

    Best regards.
    0
    1. Hello
      This equipment has been installed for more than 5 years and has been working very well until now
      The reference for the street panel is 172211
      Thank you for your response
      0
    2. @SamirThe first thing you can do is to remove the cache and perform a visual inspection to see if it hasn't taken on humidity. Then check at the terminal to make sure all the wires are properly connected and tightened (and the same on the indoor monitor side). If nothing is visible, you'll need to conduct more "electronic" tests, but it's immediately less obvious... Or you could change the entire board (or the monitor...).
      0
    3. @T3chN0g3nYes, I have already checked the manufacturing and the humidity.
      0
    4. @SamirAfterwards, tests need to be pushed, for example connecting another speaker in parallel with the one in place to see if it comes from it, for example...
      0
    5. @T3chN0g3nThank you for your information, I will bring in a professional.
      0