Installation issues for Kidi com max
Solved/Closed
Hello,
My daughter received the KidiCom Max... I tried to register it, etc... and since yesterday I keep being told... The Explor@Park servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Is this normal or not? And what should I do because I find this a bit long!!!!????
Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0
My daughter received the KidiCom Max... I tried to register it, etc... and since yesterday I keep being told... The Explor@Park servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Is this normal or not? And what should I do because I find this a bit long!!!!????
Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0
8 answers
-
Hello,
I just called support. They say the server is indeed under maintenance, as it is before every Christmas holiday. They think it will be restored by Thursday or Friday.
The date is really approximate...
To be continued...-
-
@Gg17Hello, same problem on our side, can't register... ????
-
@SophieHello, same for me, impossible to register the Kidicom, VTECH server problem...... What a shame.
-
@Gg17Same problem, toy received yesterday, unable to do anything with the app from my mobile, connection impossible.
-
@MaggiccHello, you need to be on Wi-Fi for it to work.
-