Can Orange's CPL be used with the decoder from

Solved
Hello,
I just switched from Orange to SFR. Can I keep my Orange CPL equipment (Liveplug HD) and connect it to my SFR decoder? I tried, but it doesn't work, but maybe there's a protocol to follow? In other words, is the Orange CPL equipment compatible with my decoder?

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 68.0

2 answers

  1. Hi,
    these are powerline adapters like any other, no reason for them not to work.
    There's a specific port for TV, I believe on the NB6, by the way, is it a NB6?
    You can test your powerline adapters with a PC at the end already...
    and test the TV box with a direct ethernet cable.
    The Orange powerline adapters were not provided with the LBX, you bought them separately, right?

    1
    1. Thank you for your response
      The problem was with my electrical connection. I had plugged the powerline adapter into a power strip. It worked well with the Livebox but not with the new SFR Box.
      Thanks again
      1