Dopdf

Solved
Hello,
I downloaded doPDF 9.3.239. But I can't get it in French. It only displays in English. I'm on W10, x64 and I'm working with LibreOffice.
Thank you for your responses
Best regards

4 answers

  1. Hello;

    Thank you for the reply...
    Indeed, no French ?? (or not found?)
    I still think that doPDF is easy to understand because you just need to click on Convert on the left to transform the Word document into a PDF and then you just have to manage the virtual printer which is in French.
    See you later for your comments but if none >> Topic resolved

    --
    Best regards
    Aging well: Prefer the time that remains to the time that passes
    3
    1. hi

      Still no French in version 9 :)
      1
      1. Hello;

        For your information, you don't need to install an extension to convert a LibreOffice document to PDF because it can do it by itself >> You just need to click on the PDF icon, etc....
        See the screenshot below

        Or >> File >> Export as PDF

        I just installed doPDF to try it out and indeed I couldn't find how to change it to French and I think it’s not possible unless I'm mistaken..

        Talk to you later for your upcoming comments, but if none >> Subject resolved

        Best regards
        Aging well: It's preferring the time that remains to the time that passes
        0
        1. Hello,
          Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.
          What I don’t understand is that on all the download sites (including on CCM where it is presented as: Free, in French, and compatible with 64-bit systems, under WXP, W7, W10), in the settings offered during installation, I only found about ten more or less exotic languages (Danish, Burkinabé, English, …), but not French.
          When using doPDF as a virtual printer, the document is saved as is and can be printed as designed, which is not always the case with a PDF document.
          Best regards
          0