DoPdf file from CPAM

Solved
Hello,

I downloaded a doPdf certificate from the Ameli website but I can't open it. I've searched online but haven't found any solutions so far... Does anyone know how to open it or convert it to PDF? I need to send it by email.
Thanks in advance

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.24

14 answers

  1. Hello

    there is a solution with a few manipulations

    1) Right-click print, 2) open the Destination window, 3) Click on save as PDF
    4) Right-click save as and there the file appears as .pdf. Just save it
    and then you can open it without any problem.
    Solution found on the web and it works.
    19
    1. It's all good! Thank you.
      0
    2. Thank you, it works perfectly.
      0
    3. thank you, too good
      0
    4. thank you
      0
    5. I don't understand the process of this manipulation Jagman, and where do you right-click to get "print" because I've tried everything and nothing appears. And I absolutely need to print my account statements on Ameli. Thank you for your responses. See you.
      0
  2. I also had a xxx.dopdf and a white window, impossible to print to a file
    I found a great solution!
    Go to /tools/internet options/security/trusted sites/ and add https://*.ameli.fr to trusted sites
    Confirm (ok ok ok)
    and refresh the page
    Click on the file to open again, it works!!
    Doctor Maurice
    3
    1. It works great!!!! Thank you!!
      0
  3. There is now the possibility to download them, they have added a line "Download (PDF format). There you go, thank you CPAM :)
    1
    1. my file opens but I can't download it to my computer,
      thank you if someone can give me explanations we keep clicking on save but there's no response THANK YOU
      0
    2. Sorry for the late response. Have you solved the problem? Sometimes you have to be patient with the CPAM site just like with Acrobat. Otherwise, if it still doesn't work, try printing and choosing to save as a PDF.
      0
  4. Hello
    doPdf seems to be a printing software only, and not a viewer. But in that case, what is the extension of your files???
    There is a dedicated site here (but I haven't tried it):
    https://fr.dopdf.com/
    Linux Mandriva 2010.0 Firefox 3.6.10
    0
    1. I tried, it opens a blank page and of course saves a blank page...
      0
      1. ... if the extension is .pdf, go directly to the Adobe website.
        --
        Linux Mandriva 2010.0 Firefox 3.6.10
        0
        1. Here's where the problem lies; it’s a DoPdf extension that is not a valid application and therefore does not open with DoPdf... in fact, with anything so far. But thank you, I’m still going to check Adobe's website just in case they mention it.
          0
          1. Hello
            I wouldn't be surprised if they use this bias to prevent fraud...
            In that case, I would be very surprised if Adobe did anything about it.
            Linux Mandriva 2010.0 Firefox 3.6.10
            0
            1. Well, there's no information on the Adobe site. I also think it must be designed for fraud prevention. Too bad, I'm having issues with my scanner but I'll have to go through scanning a paper certificate.
              Thank you anyway laotseu63 and have a good day.
              0
              1. Have a good day.
                0
            2. Hello,

              You can save your file in .dopdf format and then use a PDF converter like conv2pdf.com to get it in PDF format.

              Have a nice day.
              0
              1. Hello,
                I tried, but it wasn't possible either. Since then, I think CPAM has changed its file options, because I haven't changed anything on my PC but now it is possible to save as PDF.
                Have a good evening :)
                0
            3. Contributor
              Hello,

              go back to ameli and re-download the file; you should get a .pdf directly.
              If you still get a .dopdf, it's probably a problem with your computer, try from another one to confirm.

              eric
              0
              1. Hello,
                the CPAM must have changed the options, it works now even though I didn't modify anything on my computer and I tried on another one, the problem was the same.
                Good evening
                Ingrid
                0
            4. Hello
              I had the same issue, it was not possible to open with "PdfXchange Viewer", except you need to go to preferences and in the "file associations" tab click on "restore associations" and confirm.
              Now it works
              Jack
              0
              1. hi Jack

                for dopdf I can't find the "file association" tab in the preferences
                nor "restore associations"

                it's not working

                Jacky
                0
                1. I have the answer, you need to go to Internet Explorer options, then advanced, and uncheck the box "do not store encrypted pages on disk".
                  0