Very long restoration
Solved
-
Hello,
I am currently restoring my Packard Bell laptop running Windows 7 and it has been restoring for almost 7 hours, and a message tells me not to stop and not to use any keys in English. Is this normal? Thank you in advance.
It's urgent, I don't know what to do anymore.
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 56.0
I am currently restoring my Packard Bell laptop running Windows 7 and it has been restoring for almost 7 hours, and a message tells me not to stop and not to use any keys in English. Is this normal? Thank you in advance.
It's urgent, I don't know what to do anymore.
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 56.0
1 answer
-
ContributorGood evening;
When you talk about restoration, I would like to understand.
Is it a restoration to a previous date via "restore point" or is it a factory reset?
Best regards
--
- - “Everyone has ideas. Often the same ones. What matters is knowing how to use them.”-
-
Contributor@septique1948Let it run.
I know, it's not great but at least you'll know if it worked or not :-(
Do you have the installation or recovery CD of your Windows? -
@Phènix 64Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, I don't have the installation CD; I bought this used PC without a CD, and I am a complete novice in this area. Best regards, and thank you again for assisting me.
-
@Phènix 64I will therefore let it run even until tomorrow morning, but I can't stay awake to monitor it at night, I need to sleep. Is that risky?
-
@Phènix 64In any case, thank you Phénix 64 for your unwavering support.
-