Ping failed

Solved
Hello,

As the title indicates, I have a problem with ping.
Indeed, when I run the ping, it says "Ping failed" even though the Wi-Fi connection is fine.
I would like to know what this is due to and what solutions can be found to resolve the issue.

Furthermore, the online TV is intermittently cut off while everything else works perfectly, so there might be a link to the ping problem.

Thank you in advance for your insights.

2 answers

  1. Hi,
    what address are you pinging?

    --
    and ... Here you go!
    0
    1. Hi brupala,

      I'm doing this between the box and the laptop.

      Thank you for your help.

      Have a good afternoon.
      0
      1. Oh?
        Is this PC connected to the internet?
        0
      2. Yes, absolutely. Moreover, I browse the internet without any issues.
        0
      3. @freud_kantIs it from the box to the PC?
        If yes,
        check the PC's firewall that might be blocking ICMP echo.
        If it’s from the PC to the box,
        you are probably using the wrong address.
        0
      4. Euh.... actually I go to the bbox config 192.16..... and on active device then "ping". And in return ping failed.
        0
      5. @freud_kantOK,
        so it's from the box to the PC,
        so check the firewall.
        0