Facebook Grayed Out Identification

Hello, I have a very problematic question even though I am well-versed in IT. But this has completely surpassed me.
My problem is: I want to tag my girlfriend in statuses, comments, etc., but when I try to tag her, her name appears but suddenly becomes a plain text instead of being bold, which means the tagging worked, but here the name becomes just regular text... However, I have checked the tagging settings, the feed settings, the general settings, and I have done everything, but in the end...

1 answer

  1. Hello

    She has set up her account to be able to accept or reject an identification. So theoretically she should receive a notification indicating that someone has identified her.

    If she accepts, the identification will be bold and clickable.
    If she refuses, it will remain gray.

    ;)

    --
    It's always wrong to try to be right in front of people who have every good reason to believe they're not wrong! (Raymond Devos)
    1
    1. Re, I forgot to mention that she is able to identify me. Her friends can also identify her.
      0
    2. @frenchmonsterShe should check her settings anyway. Did she possibly block you by mistake?
      0
    3. @Anonymous userNot at all, I can still access his profile and send messages, so no :) it's weird.
      0