Unable to scan a document

Solved
Hello. When I try to scan a document with my printer, I get this message “Windows Fax and Scan is not running because access to your documents folder is unavailable. Please check that Windows Fax and Scan has access to this folder.” WHAT SHOULD I DO? Thank you for your help.

1 answer

  1. Hello,
    Perhaps you could start by providing us with the references of the printer in question!
    Windows 7, is it the 32-bit or 64-bit version?
    Best regards.

    --
    The one who does not bring joy upon arrival always brings joy upon leaving!
    Breizh a tao
    1
    1. Good evening, my printer is: EPSON Stylus Photo RX 425
      As for Windows, where can I check if it's the 32 or 64-bit version? Thank you glg29
      0
    2. @glg29So I watched the video, (thanks for the information), I have Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit.
      0
    3. @chrisbri17I don't know if it was you who marked your issue as resolved; if so, that's great.
      We therefore assume that the problem is settled!
      Best regards.
      0
    4. @glg29No, my problem is not resolved. I must have checked the wrong box. I am still waiting for a solution. Thank you.
      0