Checkbox in PowerPoint 2010
Solved
-
Hello,
How to resize a checkbox at the beginning of a line in a PowerPoint 2010 page?
Thank you for your help.
How to resize a checkbox at the beginning of a line in a PowerPoint 2010 page?
Thank you for your help.
1 answer
-
Hello,
what type of checkbox is it?
A fake checkbox (Wingdings character) used as a bullet point? A "Checkbox" control taken from the "Developer" tab? This is not planned in the latter case.
C-Claire-
Hello Claire, In the Developer tab of POWERPOINT (2010), in the Controls group, under A, there is a checkbox that I placed at the beginning of the lines of my presentation to "check" them as I go along with the answers.
But I can't seem to resize them large enough to be easily visible.
How can I make them bigger?
Thank you. -
@ChePasTropThese checkboxes (ActiveX control) are not resizable.
You can make them a bit more visible by assigning the "0 - fmButtonEffectFlat" effect in the "SpecialEffect" property.
Otherwise, a workaround suggested by Mike-31 (thank you!), for Excel 2009, but it works perfectly with PowerPoint 2010, here:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-13860990-excel-agrandir-les-cases-a-cocher
Additionally, you can create a very nice checkbox :-)
C-Claire -
@C-ClaireI tried, but it doesn't change much. I will try again this afternoon. If not, I put up a green background that makes it stand out more. Thanks again.
-
@ChePasTropIf you're talking about the special effect on the box, I told you, it's "a tad more visible." That is to say, it doesn't change much...
Otherwise, I recommend Mike's macro.
C-Claire -
@C-ClaireIndeed, it doesn't change much. "Flat" provides a contour that makes the box stand out better; that's already a plus. What I did was replace each line of text on my slide by putting it in "Caption" and changing the text colors, background, and body.
Now I need to tackle VBA to better control what I want to achieve both on PowerPoint and Word.
Thank you for your help. I'll let you know if I succeed.
Have a great weekend.
-