Copy a cell with hyperlink

Solved
Hello,

Could you tell me how I could automatically copy a cell along with its hyperlink from one sheet to another? I'm not good with macros.

Thank you for your help

Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 40.0.2214.115

3 answers

  1. Hello
    Not having much precision regarding the copying (which cell, sheet name, etc.), here is what it looks like using the macro recorder
    example: copying a cell with a hyperlink from cell A1 of sheet 1 to cell B1 of sheet 2
     Sheets("Sheet1").Select '
    Range("A1").Select
    Selection.Copy
    Sheets("Sheet2").Select
    Range("B1").Select
    Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAllUsingSourceTheme, Operation:=xlNone , SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False

    which is the same as doing it manually
    cell A1 sheet 1: select - copy
    cell B1 sheet 2: paste special - All, with source theme
    Hoping this may help you
    Best regards
    0
    1. Hello,

      Thank you for your response. I tried to integrate your macro, but it's bugging. I'm attaching the file; it will be more illustrative.
      My idea:
      - On the "BASE" sheet, the content of column D (which contains hyperlinks) should show up on all sheets
      - I would like to retrieve these links on the "MDR" sheet while trying to keep the original formula.

      https://mon-partage.fr/f/uJUHhnVr/

      Thank you for your help.
      0