How to create multiple hyperlinks at once?

Hello

I am looking for a way to create multiple hyperlinks at once in an Excel file.

Let me explain, I have 2500 rows and I would like the last column of each row to contain a link to a "PDF" file.

What is the fastest way?
Because that would be a lot of links to create manually.

Thank you in advance.

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    In your place, I would look at how the function =HYPERLINK() works.

    ^^

    --
    Sword of Omens, give me Sight beyond Sight...
    0
    1. Thank you, but I already searched. I know how to link to a PDF, but not 2,500 links to 2,500 PDFs?

      Help?
      0
    2. Contributor
      Are your PDFs named "structured"? Are they stored in the same location?

      Let's say your PDF is named like this: C:\myfilepath\mysubdirectory\mypdf.pdf

      If you want to find it easily, you create a table or you can easily regenerate the path and the name.

      For example:
      - Column A: file name (mypdf)
      - Column B: subdirectory (mysubdirectory)

      If you want to find it, in column C, you write "=hyperlink("C:\myfilepath\"&B1&"\\"&A1&".pdf";"click here")"
      0
    3. They are named by service name (technical service, regulatory service...) and they are located in the same folder.
      0
    4. Contributor
      Take inspiration from my example then: you need to reconstruct the path using the information you have in your table :)
      0