Techyo wireless mouse: WHERE IS THE ON/OFF BUTTON?

Solved/Closed
Hi, how are you? I'm fine.

I'm reaching out because I don't know where the ON/OFF button is on my wireless mouse.

Please help me because I can't turn it off and the battery is "working" for nothing.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

elisa09du30 ^_^

1 answer

  1. Hello. Generally, it's underneath (a tiny switch), but it goes into sleep mode by itself after a certain period of inactivity. Regards

    --
    Why place so much importance on the virtual world when nature is so beautiful and generous...
    0
    1. Mccc, it depends on the mice but you might not have an on/off button so remove the battery maaaaa.
      0
    2. Ok, thank you so much, and yes, I saw for myself that it goes into sleep mode alone, but does the battery "work" when it goes into sleep mode?

      Thank you, elisa09du30
      0
    3. and thank you so much =)
      0
    4. xd maaaaaa and yep but very little, in any case much less than when it's running ;) =) =) = ) =)
      0
    5. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
      0