Abonnement

je capte les canal plus sans etre abonner ? Numericable

1 réponse

  1. BONJOUR
    S'IL VOUS PLAIT
    MERCI
    BONNE JOURNÉE

    sont des mots de politesse que nous retrouvons dans le dictionnaire FRANÇAIS et qui témoigne un certain RESPECT, POLITESSE

    Merci de les utiliser

    ps : Quelle est votre question ?
    1
    1. Sorry I cut it from google translator I knew that U 're so polited am not french ok my quetion is
      PLS I get CANAL PLUS without any subscription would U like pls explain to me I don't want after they send a bill
      Thank U Casket et Denis
      and next time pls don't be aggressive with people no one ask U to answer also Am from UK and our dictionary is full polite remark and is more better than Urs
      have a nice day
      0
    2. Excuse me Nasi but I don't knew that you're english. A lot of people forget to say : hello, please, bye... It's irritating ! Well I'm so sorry...
      But I haven't answers for your question... I don't know. But on the order hand I can give you an excellent translator : https://de.pons.com/%C3%BCbersetzung/franz%C3%B6sisch-englisch/bonjour

      Maybe another person can answer that question..

      Good night
      0
    3. Thank U Casket et Denis
      I will use it for futur
      don't worry about
      0
    4. If I understand, you have the channel "Canal plus" without pay for ?!
      I think that the operator made a mistake... If you receive a bill, you can writte them to say that you're not an subscriber... You understand ?
      0
    5. @Casket et Densigood may am lucky tomorrow I will ask in the office
      thank U for U have good night
      0