Appslib issues with Archos 101IT

Hello, I got my tablet this Christmas 2011 and I can't install apps. I can see the comments and photos, but when I click on install, it says "the installation failed, make sure you have enough storage space..."
Please help me, thank you in advance.

Configuration: Mac OS X / Firefox 9.0

9 answers

  1. Hello, Reset your tablet completely
    Then install the 'market' and 'appbrain market' applications (via your 'applib' app): the selection of free and recent apps there is impressive (then let go of applib)
    The installation of your applications may be defaulting to the SD card, and if there isn’t one, the tablet doesn’t install them (surprisingly, because it is normally configured to install applications on the system memory — avoid this, transfer them to internal memory: see settings then applications then manage applications, the list of apps loads, click on each one, a menu appears, select 'move to internal memory')
    For the market and appbrain apps, you need a Google account, create one and synchronize your apps with the internet address you obtained via Google (settings, applications, synchronization)
    Remember to get antivirus..... 'avg mobilation' is great and free
    Update your tablet, via settings then the section: 'about the device' then select update (perform this while the tablet is connected to its charger)
    Note, today the appllib app is not loading on my Archos, the problem may also come from that (I just tried: Archos forces the app to close): be patient (however, market and appbrain work very well)
    35
    1. Hello. I have exactly the same issue: no way to download even though I have enough memory. I'm calling for your help please.
      Merry Christmas.
      0
    2. On several forums, they say that during the holiday days (especially Christmas) there are often problems with this because far too many users are connected, which prevents downloading. So you should check a few days later.
      0
    3. And now I no longer have access to Appslib at all... can't we have the Android market without going through Appslib?!
      0
    4. "I can no longer access Appslib either. It displays 'Appslib under maintenance', which means ???"
      0
    5. "I can no longer access Appslib either. It says 'Appslib under maintenance', which means ???"
      0
  2. Go through this link

    http://www.arctablet.com/blog/archos-tablet/tutorial-using-arctools-google-apps-and-market-installer-for-archos-gen8-internet-tablet-101-70-43-32-28/?lang=en

    click to download the .apk on your PC here in the text: You can download ArcTools here.

    place the .apk on your tablet, once placed on your tablet click on the file com.arctablet.arctools.apk to install

    continue to follow the procedure from the link mentioned above

    for my part, it works

    remove the appslib shortcut to put the market shortcut
    13
    1. I forgot to mention that I did not go through the reset step of my tablet.
      0
    2. I did what you said, thank you because we have the Android market! You are our savior xP, anyway THANK you very much and I recommend all other users to do the same.
      0
    3. You're welcome, have a good day on the Android market.
      0
    4. You're welcome!
      0
    5. I confirm, forget about appllib, prefer market or appbrain, it's like going from a 2CV to a Ferrari.
      0
  3. Download Arctools with the tablet (by going through the Google on the tablet), create a Gmail account on Google and install it. I just did it right now; it works perfectly.
    6
    1. If anyone has information, it's welcome!
      2
      1. I feel less alone since last night I'm struggling with this f*****g tablet, I called Archos this morning at €0.34 a minute!!!

        They asked me to update the tablet by doing it through the website and not via wifi.

        As a result, Applib still doesn't work!!!! Still getting the message that there isn't enough space, this story is driving me crazy!

        I think I will have to return it to the store unless someone finds a quick solution :)
        2
        1. Everyone is the same, the site is under maintenance, maybe an app update etc...
          Last year it was the same story, and on the 27th everything returned to normal.
          0
        2. It still doesn't tell me how to replace applibs with market!!!!!!
          0
        3. Good evening: create a Google account, synchronize your tablet with this account, then on the Android Market, install the 'market' application, see above in the different discussions.
          0
        4. L'application market se trouve sur le site de Google Play.
          0
      2. http://www.arctablet.com/blog/featured/appslib-fails-download-unsuccessful-make-sure-you-have-free-space/

        http://appslib.com/

        apparently site under maintenance
        2
        1. Hello, how to reset an Arnova 7 G2 tablet please?
          Thank you in advance ;)
          2
          1. Hello,
            it's not the tablets that are not working, it's the server itself!!!!!!!
            I've been searching for 2 days as well!
            have a good evening
            2
            1. download android market delete apps lib
              download arctools for tablet from your computer transfer to tablet open
              install .
              open arctools, download the proposed version default apps 2.2.7 then install
              to finish restart delete appslib ar in your apps you will find android market
              0
          2. Good evening, just so you know, I'm coming home from work and for the umpteenth time, my daughter and I tried installing apps via App Lib on the tablet that Santa Claus brought her, and by a stroke of luck, we managed to download 2 apps without the messages "not enough memory space or site malfunction" appearing. But 5 minutes later, it starts again, so I confirm that it's not the tablets that have a problem but App Lib. I hope that in a few days it will get better, let's hope!!!!
            1