Big screen problem on the Archos 101

Solved
Hello,
I bought an Archos 101 Internet a week and a half ago. The problem is that I turned on my tablet normally, plugged it in, it was working, I left for 5 minutes and when I came back, there was a black screen but the button to check if it's on is still green. I turned it off by holding the button for 10 seconds, but when I turn it back on, it's still a black screen :'( I really don't know what to do, please help me!!

2 answers

  1. Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds. This is the sleep mode of the screen. Then, go to the settings, select display, and finally, for screen sleep, confirm the desired time for the shutdown.
    1
    1. SAV hello! Hope Archos has a good one ^^
      Best regards
      Flug_in
      0