E90 ERROR ON EPSON RX520

HELLO
I bought a multifunction printer RX520
EPSON and I have an error that appears during the initialization of the printer E90
Could you help me?
Thank you, see you soon.

11 answers

  1. Hello
    I am a printer technician and I just got the error code E 90
    For my printer, it was just a black adhesive film that is applied to the vertical back of the frame in front of which the print head moves that had come off the frame and stuck to the translucent and flexible gray strip
    that can be seen just above the yellow notched belt that allows the print block to move.
    You just need to peel off the black film, which is mainly there for aesthetic reasons, and your printer will work again
    That's all
    Another possibility
    Following a paper jam, you might have a piece of paper that has been pushed to one side of the printer by the print head and that prevents either the rotation of a gear on the left or the repositioning of the cleaning unit for the head on the right
    There you go
    3
    1. Hello,

      I looked at the printer but I'm not knowledgeable enough. Could you tell me if it's worth repairing it and if it’s expensive to repair since you are a technician?
      Thank you for your help.
      Jessica
      0
    2. 99999999993215987
      0
  2. Hello
    Have you found a solution
    I have the same problem as well.
    You can contact me at: 06.19.42.45.17
    1
    1. HELLO
      I bought a multifunction printer RX520
      EPSON and I have an error that appears during the initialization of the printer E90
      Could you help me?
      Thank you, see you soon.
      1
      1. J'ai cherché et il y avait bien un objet mais je l'ai enlevé et ça ne marche toujours pas ? :s
        1
        1. I had the same problem, error E90, there were two pens that had fallen into the printer near the paper feed system.
          Problem solved.
          1
          1. Hello,

            I also bought an Epson RX 520 printer; it was the demo one, so I do not have the corresponding manual. Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of this book? (Of course, I will pay whatever is needed.) Did you manage to fix the E90 error, and if so, how?
            Thank you in advance.
            Best regards.
            Chris.

            sterke.christian@neuf.fr or 06 64 93 46 69
            0
            1. Hello
              I have the same error, did you find a solution?
              borradora@wanadoo.fr
              0
          2. Hello,

            I also had the same problem as you. The issue is that there is an object in your machine. Look for something inside the machine because I searched and found something in there, and I restarted my machine and everything worked perfectly!

            More info? bekos77@hotmail.fr
            0
            1. Hello everyone, this is about a problem with a rous to replace. (tire)

              Post to this thread

              Error message RX520 by Onkel (10/18/07 12:08 AM) reply + / -
              Hi,

              I have an Epson RX520. If I turn it on, it says "E-90" and there is a picture with three wheels on it.

              Does anybody know what error this could be?

              Thanks.

              Re: Error message RX520 by Anonymous (12/25/07 9:40 AM) reply + / -
              yes
              the wheels means that the printer needs a new tire, just take off the old tire and replace it with a new one, then you'll see the printer run off...

              Re: Error message RX520 by Anonymous (5/18/08 2:19 PM) reply + / -
              I've got the same problem. I assume the cogs mean it's a mechanical failure but I don't have a clue how to fix it.

              Good luck
              Best regards

              SUSSI
              0
              1. I simply had the paper rolled up in the drawer.
                0
                1. Well, I had this code. No matter how much I searched, nada: no paper, no thing hanging...
                  So, just to be sure, I slowly turned the yellow belt. Restarting: hop! Good as new... until next time?
                  o:)
                  0
                  1. For me, the same issue occurred; I unplugged it, then turned it around and blew inside, and then it all worked again!
                    0