Hp 2175 issue after cartridge replacement

Solved
After a cartridge change, the printer remains stuck on "press enter to align the cartridges". I only use the printer as a photocopier.
Thank you very much in advance for your responses.

28 answers

  1. just cancel the alignment directly on the machine, to do this you need to press and hold the configuration and option buttons at the same time.

    and there you go, we can make photocopies again
    56
    1. Hi, I just had the same problem with my HP PSC 2175 printer: "press enter to align the cartridges"

      So I wanted to thank you, flash 19x, because this helped my mother-in-law save €200 requested by FNAC to DIAGNOSE the problem.
      Thanks again!
      0
    2. Hi,

      thank you for the solution. My printer has been acting up for at least a month since I changed the cartridge (HP original), and I hadn't taken care of it yet. By chance, I saw your message.

      Cheers
      0
    3. Same for me, 1 month with this same issue...
      THANK you a thousand times for the solution

      Tex-Agere
      0
    4. thank you thank you thank you for your help
      0
    5. Sorry, but it's not working for me. He asks to remove the cartridges and check them. Check what???? The three lights keep flashing even when pressing configure and option for 30 seconds.
      0