Philips CD560 phone locked
Hello, I have a Philips CD 560 duo phone that is completely blocked: the batteries are good, and the power supply is too. The screens sometimes light up, the keyboards blink... I have unplugged everything, plugged it back in... nothing happens. Are there any known issues with this model? Thank you for your responses.
Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8
Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8
47 answers
-
Hello, one of my two CD560 phones has the same issue (fortunately I still have one...), I've tried several tricks but nothing works. Still under warranty, I'm taking it to the service center, stay tuned for the next episode...
Best regards-
-
We had the same issue and we thought it was out of warranty (1 year indicated on the fnac invoice). But actually, Philips guarantees this phone for 2 years with the retailer. It was impossible to make the fnac.com customer service understand, so we finally contacted Philips customer service who gave us a standard exchange.
-
-
-
-