Erreur 1275

Hello,

I just bought Jack Keane. I installed it but when I try to start it, it asks me to install something else in the Drivers folder. It's the application: DrvSetup.
I go to the indicated folder and click to install it. It tells me in English that I need to be an administrator and asks if I want to run the application now. (no worries about the administrator ;))
I click "yes" and that's when it says: Unable to proceed (error 1275).

I searched online, and I read that it might be because of Windows 7 (yet I can play old games without any problems...).
Can anyone help me find a solution to my problem?

Thanks in advance. ;)

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.2

3 answers

  1. https://lmgtfy.app/?q=+Unable+to+proceed+(error+1275).+
    --
    I'm setting off for an adventure because life here bores me - Luke
    1
    1. Really useless as a response, especially since when you google "unable to process (error 1275)", the first entry points here...
      1
    2. http://www.tagesprotection.com/main.htm?page=minimum.htm

      This is the solution that works for me. Same issue, (error 1275) TAGES something... This site is in English, but very simple, basically it removes the "TAGES," and we are really administrators afterwards...
      0
    3. What a joke, that link! When you go there, once the trial period is used up, you have to buy the product anyway, while I think that's not what everyone here is looking for, just like me, we're searching for a FREE download! Honestly, I'm still looking through various links at the moment, but those who want to throw links at us, just to say "I participated" without even checking the content and reading our shared request in detail, would do better to refrain. On my side, as soon as I find a link that allows downloading the StarForce driver update (because that's what it's really about!), I'll come back here and copy-paste it directly for you! See you soon, friends!
      1
    4. Here is the answer: TAGES Driver: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xb1JySOS-o
      0
    5. I did as shown in the video and now it asks me for the CD even though it's a game I bought and then downloaded.
      0
  2. Well, my boyfriend helped me, so I found the solution...
    I had to redownload the driver that needed to be installed: TagesProtection.

    Problem self-resolved...
    1
    1. Hello,

      My problem is not solved...
      Can someone help me?
      0