Axion FDV 780 issue

Hello
I am new to this forum and I think it's great :)
I have had a portable DVD player from Axion (model FDV 780) for 3 years
I haven't used it for about a month and I tried it again today and now the colors are green, blue, they are smeared, you can't recognize the actors, etc...
I am making this post to see if anyone has ever had this problem with this portable DVD player and if so, what did they do?
Or if you know how to fix it
Thanks in advance :)
Best regards

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.5

3 answers

  1. Je suis prêt à vous aider. Veuillez fournir le texte à traduire.
    0
    1. Please respond.
      0
  2. me too, I'm having the same problem, have you found a solution?
    0
    1. no
      and no one is responding anywhere ... :(
      0