Samsung remote not working

Solved
Hello,
my remote control no longer works even after changing the batteries. When I try, it only works very close to the screen. While navigating through the config menus, nothing corresponds to this problem. I don't understand...
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

9 answers

  1. Hold the POWER button while pressing zero 4 times.
    This resets the mess and everything works again!
    114
    1. Nickel this trick!!! Thank you very much, it works really well.
      3
    2. super a very big thank you
      0
    3. Hello, I just tried and it doesn't work!!! The TV light keeps blinking all the time and I can't do anything, I can't change the channel or go into the menu.

      Can you help me??? Thank you for your help!!!
      0
    4. Great, it works, thanks for the info.
      0
    5. @dolphin 59/02Thank you, Karlo, for the concise and effective response.
      2