Assassin's creed guide

Solved
Hello,
I have a little problem because after finishing the game, seeing the credits, I find myself in the Animus room, I explore Lucie's PC, I enter the conference room and ... that's it???
On the other hand, Vidic's PC is locked and the PC in the room is the same
Did I miss something???
If the game ends like this, it feels really strange, but just in case, I prefer to ask the question
Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

62 answers

  1. uh no that's not the real ending lol everything has to be 100% finished and redo sequence 7 then Lucie comes back
    36
    1. Hello, I have a problem, I'm out of the Animus and I'm in a warehouse near a truck, what should I do????
      0
    2. That is to say, doing everything at 100%.
      0
    3. how do we kill the seventh guy after the other three
      0
    4. Are you stupid or what?
      0
    5. So if I understood correctly, I have to finish everything and Lucie is coming back?
      0