Good access code error message

Solved/Closed

Hello,

I want to log in to my bank account, I enter the access code without error

I receive the following message: "the identifier must be eleven characters long"

there are indeed eleven characters

do you have a solution to my problem

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

5 answers

  1. Hello,

    It's difficult to have something to propose like this; contact your bank and they will tell you where the problem is and you will be guided.


    1
    1. Hello, problem solved I changed phones

      1
      1. Hello

        see by clearing the browser history

        Press CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE

        0
        1. Hello, thank you for your responses.

          I don’t understand everything works normally on my PC, the problem is on my Samsung Galaxy J3 2017

          0
          1. Hello,

            Case error when entering alphanumeric characters, if any.

            Or at least partial incompatibility with the Android version you are using, which is inevitably outdated either in the browser or via a dedicated app.
             

            0
        2. Hello, thank you everyone, problem not solved I’m stuck.

          0