SHEIN Package

Closed
I ordered on April 23rd and since April 27th it says flight departure to China, and since then nothing has moved. Has this ever happened to you?

8 answers

  1. Hello, I ordered on 03/10/21 and since the 6th, it's been 4 days as of today, it's still stuck...
    I'm extremely afraid that my package will never arrive. A friend of mine had the same thing happen two weeks ago, but she received hers early after 8 days instead of 12/15 days. She told me that as soon as she received her package, the steps appeared, so we concluded that it was a bug on the site... I hope it's the same for me, knowing that it got stuck at the same stage for my friend... I'll keep you updated.
    47
    1. Hello! At what stage was your package stuck? Did you receive it like your girlfriend did in the end?
      7
    2. Hello, I ordered my package on October 4th and I'm still waiting for it; it’s stuck at the flight departure in China, I'm starting to panic...
      13
    3. I placed an order on Shein on 10/19/21 and it has been stuck at departure from the flight in China since October 22.
      1
    4. Contributor
      @Cecilia40_3303Re:

      Patience.. The package should already be at the last Departure Sorting Office.. Then there are the 'security checks'.. After that, we have to wait for a spot to open up on a flight to the correct destination..

      Reminder: extreme pressure on transportation means at the moment..

      Don't forget the customs clearance upon arrival (A few days..). Prepare the cash to settle the VAT and 'freight forwarding fees'..

      See you+
      1
    5. @MarineBut did you finally receive your package on the right date because I have the same issue?
      4