Ticket cashlib

Hello, how can I get a refund for my cashlib vouchers?

6 answers

  1. Hello
    I had the same problem and I just contacted Cashlib by email at support.fr@cashlib.com and I received a response
    I need to send various documents (ID card, bank account details, coupon, etc...) by registered mail and by email hoping it works
    It might probably take some time...
    I'll let you know what happens
    Best regards
    13
    1. Hello
      I found myself in the same situation.
      What actions did you take?
      Were you reimbursed?
      How long did it take?
      Thank you for confirming.
      0
    2. Good evening,
      Did you receive a response and a refund following your letter?
      0
    3. Good evening, have you received a response?
      0
    4. Hello, I have just fallen victim to a scam and I am left with vouchers worth 400 euros. Have you received your refund?
      0
    5. Hello,
      Also a victim of a scam attempt. Can you tell me if you have received a response to your email and registered mail?
      Thank you in advance.
      0