Numériseur

Solved
Hello
I would like to know how I can scan a document from my Android smartphone Redmi 7 and how to find this document on the smartphone and transfer it to the computer. Thank you.

Configuration: Windows / Edge 18.18363

2 answers

  1. Hello,
    Maybe another option, if you have a printer, is to download the printing utility from the brand on your mobile phone, follow the setup instructions and then print this document directly if you would like to keep a copy.
    That's what I do from a Huawei on an Epson and it works very well.
    Best regards.

    --
    He who does not bring joy upon arrival always does so upon departure.
    O Breizh my homeland, I love my homeland!
    2
    1. Thank you very much glg29
      it works! by sending directly to my printer. I thank you.
      0
    2. @liliYou're welcome, happy for you and best of luck.
      Best regards.
      0
    3. @glg29Otherwise, there is also a very handy app for that called "notebloc"!
      0