Help CIEL COMPTA: FORMAT DATE NON RECONNU

Hello everyone, Help please

I need to import accounting entries from a CSV file (from Quadra) into Ciel Comptabilité and I get the response "Date format not recognized".

After browsing several discussions on the topic and the manual, it seems that Ciel Comptabilité accepts both CSV and TXT formats.

I have tested several solutions:

- changing the format in Excel before saving as TXT, then another test as CSV.. but it blocks
- I re-entered a test cell in different formats: AAAAMMJJ, AAAA/MM/JJ, but no progress

I have a lot of data to import, so retyping is difficult, especially since I wouldn’t know where to start.

Could someone please help me? Note, I just acquired Ciel and I wasn’t familiar with it.

I tried via Dossier/imports configurable and via Echange/imports configurables

the import is interrupted due to the date format

Many thanks in advance,

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 51.0

3 answers

  1. Hello,

    The configurable imports provided with the software may not work depending on the versions of the different software.
    The best is to create a new configurable import.

    --
    Rémi Gazel - Centre Partenaire agréé Ciel
    2
    1. Complement d'information: il s'agit de la version Ciel compta 22 acquise avec ciel solution.
      0
      1. Hello Sir
        Thank you for your reply;
        After spending quite a bit of time on the issue, we indeed had to find another solution. bleuray
        0