Dudu

Solved/Closed
Good evening, I ordered on dudu a week ago, they have charged me the amount for the order, but I still haven't received any email from them stating the tracking number, whether the products were in stock, basically nothing to inform me about the order status.
It's worth noting that it's mission impossible to send them an email........... what should I do???
Thank you in advance.

18 answers

  1. Hi,
    Come on, send us the website address!!
    You must have it since they charged you!!
    Otherwise, you can do a search on Whois to find out who they are!!
    Talk soon
    Always think carefully before acting.
    10
    1. www.bedudu.com
      here is the address. yes, they have deducted from my account, but I have no way to contact them or access order tracking...
      0
    2. @lilou69It is written in capital letters at the top of the site that any order placed after January 10 will only be processed starting February 1 due to the Chinese New Year.
      0
    3. Is there anyone who knows this site well?? Because I ordered, they debited me twice, will they refund me?
      0
    4. Hi, I ordered but I didn't receive any emails and I got my order 15 days later!
      0
    5. @nikoThey also charged me twice and they refunded me a week later.
      0