Chat like NRJ

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I'm looking for a chat that's somewhat like the one on the NRJ website, with a list of connected users and small profiles (without registration).

Thank you in advance.

26 answers

  1. Hello

    Check out this chat list:

    -> Free Chats

    they are free and without registration like NRJ with the list and profiles of connected users

    Kisses
    Laurence
    39
    1. irc and coolsmile?
      --
      Amateur graphic designer & Php / Sql programmer
      6
      1. "install your own script ... "

        where? xD
        5
        1. Moderator
          thank you but that's what I just said .... :-)
          --
          the 'www' is also meant for communicating, sharing and exchanging, isn't it?
          thank you for having the courtesy to respond to those who are trying to help you
          0
        2. what bad luck
          0
      2. I've pretty much found my happiness now :D

        Thanks anyway ;)
        3
        1. uh no (paid for most), a chat in PHP, JavaScript if possible.

          a kind of interposed chat
          1
          1. For the IRC, I'm giving up on it, I will necessarily have to be on a server, and not mine necessarily.

            I just need a mini chat in PHP, JavaScript without MySQL and without registration.
            1
            1. Well, IRC isn't paid, do you want a link to the chat?
              --
              Amateur graphic designer & Php/Sql programmer
              0
              1. Well, for IRC, we would need a server with a dedicated port at that point ^^ and a domain name that matches my site

                the example of the chat like I want https://chat.nrj.fr/
                0
                1. Indeed, this is made by a person; I don't think there is a script to do the same thing.
                  --
                  Amateur graphic designer & Php / Sql programmer
                  0
                  1. erf :/ and there wouldn't be any of the same style (for now I'm with myspeach)
                    0
                    1. Moderator
                      if you want something free, and it exists!, especially don't go to those kinds of sites ... install your own script ...
                      otherwise ... you go to others ...
                      they collect email addresses!!! :-)))))))))))))))))
                      --
                      the 'www' is also made for communicating, sharing and exchanging, right?
                      thank you for having the courtesy to respond to those who try to help you.
                      0
                      1. the " means that I'm quoting...

                        but where do I get the script? I'm not a magician ^^
                        0
                        1. Moderator
                          there are thousands of .... open source ... so: google it and look a bit!
                          --
                          the 'www' is also made for communicating, sharing, and exchanging, right?
                          thank you for having the courtesy to respond to those who are trying to help you
                          0
                          1. Do you think I’ve been doing since this morning? “-_- I’m not ignorant, if I’m posting here it’s because I haven’t found anything, except for that little thing from MySpeech.
                            0
                            1. "I am looking for a chat similar to the one on the NRJ site, with a list of connected users, and small profiles (without registration).

                              I'm not looking for directions; I'm looking for a script..."
                              1
                              1. Irc²
                                --
                                Amateur graphic designer & Php / Sql programmer
                                0
                                1. Epiknet no problem
                                  --
                                  Amateur graphic designer & Php/Sql programmer
                                  0
                                  1. Moderator
                                    ? bye !
                                    --
                                    the 'www' is also meant for communicating, sharing, and exchanging, isn't it?
                                    thank you for having the politeness to respond to those who are trying to help you.
                                    0
                                    • 1
                                    • 2