Chat like NRJ

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I'm looking for a chat that's somewhat like the one on the NRJ website, with a list of connected users and small profiles (without registration).

Thank you in advance.

26 answers

  1. Hello

    Check out this chat list:

    -> Free Chats

    they are free and without registration like NRJ with the list and profiles of connected users

    Kisses
    Laurence
    39
    1. Moderator
      and where?
      --
      the 'www' is also meant for communicating, sharing, and exchanging, isn't it?
      thank you for having the courtesy to respond to those who are trying to help you
      0
      1. I've pretty much found my happiness now :D

        Thanks anyway ;)
        3
        1. Contributor
          Already I can say that at the time, Skyrock was using the same system, so I decided to launch both chats, NRJ and Skyrock, and what do I see?? The same connected users!!!

          Either it's the radio group that has its own service (which I doubt since Skyrock changed its system) or they're using a third-party service, but now it's up to you to find out
          --
          The little guy in moussseeeuuuuuuu...
          -1
          1. Moderator
            ? bye !
            --
            the 'www' is also meant for communicating, sharing, and exchanging, isn't it?
            thank you for having the politeness to respond to those who are trying to help you.
            0
            1. For the IRC, I'm giving up on it, I will necessarily have to be on a server, and not mine necessarily.

              I just need a mini chat in PHP, JavaScript without MySQL and without registration.
              1
              1. Epiknet no problem
                --
                Amateur graphic designer & Php/Sql programmer
                0
                1. Irc²
                  --
                  Amateur graphic designer & Php / Sql programmer
                  0
                  1. "I am looking for a chat similar to the one on the NRJ site, with a list of connected users, and small profiles (without registration).

                    I'm not looking for directions; I'm looking for a script..."
                    1
                    1. Do you think I’ve been doing since this morning? “-_- I’m not ignorant, if I’m posting here it’s because I haven’t found anything, except for that little thing from MySpeech.
                      0
                      1. Moderator
                        there are thousands of .... open source ... so: google it and look a bit!
                        --
                        the 'www' is also made for communicating, sharing, and exchanging, right?
                        thank you for having the courtesy to respond to those who are trying to help you
                        0
                        1. the " means that I'm quoting...

                          but where do I get the script? I'm not a magician ^^
                          0
                          1. "install your own script ... "

                            where? xD
                            5
                            1. Moderator
                              thank you but that's what I just said .... :-)
                              --
                              the 'www' is also meant for communicating, sharing and exchanging, isn't it?
                              thank you for having the courtesy to respond to those who are trying to help you
                              0
                            2. what bad luck
                              0
                          2. Moderator
                            if you want something free, and it exists!, especially don't go to those kinds of sites ... install your own script ...
                            otherwise ... you go to others ...
                            they collect email addresses!!! :-)))))))))))))))))
                            --
                            the 'www' is also made for communicating, sharing and exchanging, right?
                            thank you for having the courtesy to respond to those who try to help you.
                            0
                            • 1
                            • 2