[Metin2] Sura ...

Hello,

I play Metin2 and I would like to know which characteristics and furthermore which powers to increase for a Sura?

Thank you in advance,
Kikimadrilene
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

35 answers

  1. if you're MN you put spirit... protection... flame attack and if you're AM you increase enchanted blade... enchanted armor... fear (MN = dudu, AM = xp)
    27
    1. Well summarized ^^
      0
    2. <translation>And what do you need to put in M1 first? (say it in order)</translation>
      0
    3. It's already in order, lol.
      0
    4. What should I prioritize as a bonus for my Sura, please?

      0
  2. You increase the HP and magic up to level 60 and then you start the attack a bit
    for the powers you increase one point in each at the beginning and then the spirit of flame and protection from darkness
    yes you have to take a black magic sura, they are the best.
    -2
    1. Hi, I play Metin and I have a sura. AM suras are better for leveling, but MNs are better for PvP. It's just that MNs are not the best; they are just stronger in PvP.
      0
    2. @SuramanDude, don't worry, my sura is MN and for XP you protect me from the darkness in M, you raise flame attack and spirit and you make an insane PVE sura and you still pick in dudu ><
      0
    3. Is your sura strong?
      Thank you for your response.
      0
    4. @Alchimistemy sura is lvl 42 (I can't play a lot due to work) gear +4 mini lp +5 no malus
      dark attack M5 and spirit M1 (I have my own way of leveling the MN ^^).
      if you want more details just ask ><
      0
  3. If it is AM, it has a burning touch and enchanted weapon; if it is MN, it has a dark orb and fireball.
    -1
    1. Hello
      I'm a Sura but I don't know if it's AM or MN (how can I find out?) I didn't pay attention at the beginning when I created the character.
      Also, I don't understand all the acronyms (PvP, PvE, GM......
      could you explain that a bit to me
      I'm level 19 and I'm having more and more trouble leveling up since I don't know what equipment to choose
      Vit:18
      Int:22
      Str:24
      Dex:11
      What should I increase as "skills" for the future
      How do shops work?

      Thanks for the reply
      0
    2. @charter84If you have a power called burning touch, it means you are a magic weapon
      If there’s one called dark attack, it means you use black magic

      To make a good AM for PvE (for leveling) and PvP (duels), you need to equip enchanted armor, an enchanted blade, and put points into the others and then you can start worrying

      If you are MN, you put on M dark protection, level up flame spirit and flame attack, and then you make a MN PvE like a god's thunder ^^ and in duels, you tear everything apart (especially against warriors)

      And finally, the characteristics are: VIT and INT point bar
      If you raise something else, your sura won't be good
      (suras rely a lot on magic so you need to raise it to the max

      You say you have difficulty leveling normally, the higher you go in level, the more XP you need to level up
      The shops have a label on them like "massive sale, come buy" for example if you click on it, it opens and you can buy
      If you want to make one, you go see the merchant and buy a pack to create a shop (500 yang) and you put in what you want to sell

      As for equipment, the more you take it near your level, the stronger you’ll be (it's logical) If you're level 19, find an armor at level 18, upgrade it to +4 +5 and it’s good, look for a battle shield +6 cheap or you can level it up yourself at the blacksmith, get a level 15 sword +4, that should do it
      And especially, you need to find INT bonuses when you equip it, it gives you extra INT

      GM = Game Moderator
      They are the game administrators
      They are the ones who manage problems and ban when necessary ><

      So there you go, you know what you need to have a solid sura ^^ don’t hesitate if you have more questions
      0
    3. too much for a sorcerer like me, enchanted armor and pure fear, and the rest later for the AM
      the MN has protection from darkness in M mind and flame attack afterwards and my guy is untouchable
      if you increase INT and VIT and have INT bonuses, you'll crush everything ><
      0
    4. @charter84already at lvl 19 you have to have hella vit 10 AND INT 20 FORGET ABOUT OTHER THAN YOU PUT

      MY ORB FIRST TO THE MAX THEN SPIRIT OF FLAME THEN PROTECT

      FOR AM ENCHANTED BLADE BURNING TOUCH PROTECT
      0
    5. @soulege01It is preferable to put 2 times more points in INT than in VIT, it all depends on how you play if you're more dudu or XP
      After your skills as you put them is not top top orbe you shouldn't level it up first because it will go into XP and into dudu but it relies too much on magic that's why you should level it up later
      For XP you do like this: Protect M => Spirit M => Flame attack M then it's up to you (a bit like a mental G my body powerful before the other skills)
      For dudu you level up Spirit M => Protect M => and after only then you choose between dark attack, dark orbe and spirit strike (I recommend dark attack because 7 seconds to recharge is short ^^ and it consumes nothing in magic
      0
  4. esprit mn et lame enchantée, am si tu as 14 en magie et 7 en points de vie.
    3
    1. I'm sorry, but that text doesn't seem to be written in a coherent manner. Please provide a clearer statement for translation.
      9
      1. That means your graphics card or its drivers are not performing well.
        0
    2. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
      5
      1. You have several grades for your skill
        your normal range from 1 to 17 - 20
        you have M => Master your skill increases with manuals
        you have G => Grand Master (when you reach this, you're already doing pretty well ^^)
        and you have P => Perfect: your skill cannot be improved further, it's at max and let me tell you how much it hurts (around it depends on the skill but generally, you do 6000 damage on normal so no critical hits and no piercing hits)
        0
      2. @OnilinkSo for my Sura, I level up Flame Spirit, Flame Attacks, and Darkness Protection, or in the latter, I don't put any points and just level it up with a scroll.
        0
      3. @suraksssWhat? But you didn’t understand... okay, let’s start from the beginning:

        1) You put a point in each skill
        2) Then you level up Dark Protection to Master (M)
        3) When Protection is at Master, you move to Spirit
        4) When Spirit is at Master, you move to Flame Attack
        5) And when Flame Attack is at Master, you’re already around level 55 ^^
        6) Finally, you level up the remaining skills (Orb and Darkness Attack)

        After that, you need gear that holds up (avoid having equipment below +4)
        Try to find gear with INT (intelligence) bonuses; it will enhance your magical attack strength
        (like the golden earrings)
        0
      4. @OnilinkHere, I put 17 points in dark protection, but it still doesn't appear in the dark halo box: I don't understand, can you explain it to me?
        Also, could you please suggest ideas for my items because I have absolutely no idea?
        Thank you in advance
        Suraksss
        0
      5. @suraksssAlready, what do you call this case halo of darkness? And now that you have 17 points on it, is he the master? If yes, then you have shortcuts below, put your skill in there
        for your equipment, find things that are as close to your level as possible and try to find INT bonuses for intelligence.
        0
    3. I got banned but I never saw P, I only saw G the big one. I asked an s82 and he replied that it's only up to G.
      3
      1. I planted the ga ki when he said that.
        You're normal, master, grand master, and perfect.
        0
      2. I can plant the ga ki that you said.
        It's normal, master, grand master, and perfect.
        0
    4. I have a level 34 warrior and I play Metin2. You know, I've been told that there are codes.
      3
      1. effectively there are cheats
        Cheat Engine or Multi Hack Selector are programs that allow you to cheat (for example, you can run faster or attack faster, teleport, or even bring all the monsters to you and block them so you can just hit them, and I could go on ^^ (you'll probably ask how I know this ^^ I sometimes cheat when I'm bored ><[I know it's not right ^^] but beware, some cheat programs don't work with updates ^^)
        0
      2. Stop Cheat Warning Before Ban

        Best regards

        Game Admin of Metin2 and CCM
        ___________________________

        Read the charter ---> The Charter
        0
      3. Yoshi, stop being pathetic...
        Firstly, you're not GA, I checked, that's not your IP address, so it's not you xD
        Secondly, GA, GM, SGA, and SGM don't ban as long as the cheat is not observed In Game, even if a player claims that someone cheats on the official forum, it's prohibited to ban them, it's stated in the general terms of use...

        So stop your bad jokes, you're not welcome here.
        0
    5. Hi, I have a level 18 Warrior and I'm leveling up Archer... but for the Warrior, I need to increase attack and magic... and since attack increases Dragon's Whirl and Enchanted Blade...
      3
      1. Le mieux est de te créer un guerrier mental.
        0
    6. Hi, I have a Sura AM level 43 with 51 Vitality, 71 Intelligence, 13 Attack, and 6 Defense...
      So the melee combat (on foot) is average, but magic combat is very powerful
      Dragon's Whirlwind = 1200 on average and Scorching Touch 1700 on critical hit...
      And I have 5000 HP

      After, with gaming experience, I know that for AMs, you need to level up Enchanted Blade and Scorching Touch...

      Peace.

      Saditzki Sura AM Server: Hanabi Guild: LEGACY
      2
      1. Personally, I say that to level up a Black Magic Sura, it's better to raise 1 Vitality and 2 Intelligence per level until Intelligence is full
        and for attack, you should level up Flame Spirit once. Once I level up Orb of Darkness, it's all good ^^
        and it's not that difficult to level up once you get the hang of it, it will go smoothly :p
        2
        1. I have a level 37 black mage
          I need to level up the mage because it eats too much MP
          I also need to level up the attack
          2
          1. nimp a mn c INT and VIT is a pointing bar
            0
        2. Re kikou, now my Sura is lvl 51, I have 73 VIT and 75 INT. Dragon's Whirlwind at M6 and Burning Touch at M6, with my sword I crit on 1 out of 4 hits (Critical hit of Burning Touch > 3100 damage). I can guarantee that you should raise 1 VIT for 1 INT, it works very well, I have 5500 HP and 2600 MP and that’s more than enough for me.

          Anyway, here are the Sura from level 50 (well geared, can't mess around though). It crushes any warrior, ninja, or shaman without too much effort.

          Peace

          Saditzki Sura AM 51 Serv Fr: Hanabi
          8
          1. gg the Sura but you’re AM for Dudu, it’s not happiness ^^
            the problem with CC is that you already have a hard time getting out so CC skill... ><
            you say it wrecks warrior ninja shaman without forcing too hard, it’s because they’re not far from your lvl or their stuff is just average ^^
            but be careful with the healing Shaman, when you’re around 60-65 you’ll cry because they’re the best characters for Dudu in the game ^^
            AM in all that is great for XP ^^
            0
          2. maybe you have good gear and good spells, but faced with (me) you’ll be sleeping
            I have 90 health, 35 attack, and 30 magic
            I have Flame Spirit at M8 and Dark Protection at M5 and Dark Attack at M9, with just the Spirit, all your health goes away
            while with me it comes back, and you don’t really need to have great gear if you can manage with an S42+6 at +9 and LP+6 at +9, you can hold on easily
            (I’m 67)
            0
          3. @jeremycomment trop mal monté c n'importe quoi comment t'as fait ça
            tes skills devraient faire 2 à 3 fois plus de dégâts si tu avais monté ton MN comme je t'avais dit, à savoir 2 fois plus de INT que de VIT et ça sert à rien d'augmenter l'attaque parce que les MN en ont pas besoin et les AM y'a la lame enchantée qui fait tout
            pas possible ça !!!
            0
          4. @jeremyIn fact, the only thing that makes sense for you is your skills, and it would be even worse if you were properly developed...
            0
          5. Bonjour, je suis Game Admin de Metin2 et, je dis que MN = Flame Attack Am = Enchanted Blade Mn = 2Vit 1 Int Am = 2Vit 2Int et 2 STR Merci et au revoir.
            0
        3. Hi there:
          -So to start, you have 2 types of sura (Mn): black magic and (Am) magical weapon
          -For the (skill) skills depending on the sura you chose: for example (Am) you need to put spirit in (m1) that’s the maximum, then thanks to manuscripts of the same name you click on the manuscripts to advance to m2 and so on for (G).
          -Then, a little later when you have increased (xp) at your level, you choose either the orb of darkness or protection of your choice...
          -For the characteristics, you should allocate to (PM) int and (pv) health points.

          -There you go!, have fun =)
          2
          1. you really messed up because spirit orb and protection are skills of dark magic sura LOL
            and you forgot to specify that you have to level up INT two times faster than VIT.
            0
          2. @OnilinkYou all say the same thing about my sura AM. When I level up my sura, it doesn't feel like a monster for leveling up, even though it's well upgraded, at +19, and the other skills are +1. I've also upgraded the stats well, so I would like you to tell me when the sura will have its rapid leveling effect.
            Thank you in advance.

            sura: Uxor
            lvl: 24
            AM
            server: liaodong
            0
          3. @Uxore

            Not everyone understands your skills, but you haven't understood them either.
            The AMs are strong in XP, not because they kill fast, but because they are resistant.
            Enchanted armor, well that's it, just the name, you understand.
            Sword enchanted, I don't know if you read it, but it gives you health when you hit based on the damage you deal ^^
            Can reduce the abilities of mobs.
            Counter curse, okay, it's more PVP than PVE because it cancels a buff.
            Touch and whirlwind are standard attack spells.
            To make a good AM, you put a point on each skill at the start and then you upgrade armor to M right away.
            Then you move on to sword at M and then whirlwind (you really have to deal damage).
            It's useless to level up against because it's a PVP skill (mobs are not buffed ><).
            For stats, it's two times more INT than VIT and you don't touch anything else, and when you're full INT, you start DEX to dodge.
            STR you don't need, it's pure attack power and that's what enchanted sword does ^^

            0
          4. Honestly, beginners don't listen to others; create your own characters according to your desires and stop making your character based on others, otherwise I don't see the point of playing with a character you don't like. Then, if you realize that you've made a mistake with the skills, just redo your character better. It's by making mistakes that we learn.
            0
        4. I say make yourself a mental warrior, I'm level 63
          I have maxed out vit and str, 3 skills mastered, it's awesome
          you should level up powerful body as your first technique and you can XP peacefully ^^
          see you later

          server: hanabi
          2
          1. Good G mental 63 is good for XP. The problem is that there’s nothing in the box for Dudu (especially the MN or powerful body is useless: yes, the MN attack magic defense, and warriors don’t have a huge amount even at high level ><)
            You’ll tell me there’s not just Dudu, but it’s good sometimes
            And I could say that there’s not just XP ><
            0
        5. AM needs to increase Enchanting Blade/Enchanted Armor/Fear/Burning Touch/Dragon's Whirlwind/Counter Spell
          MN needs to increase Spirit of Flame/Dark Attack/Dark Protection/Mind Strike/Dark Orb/Flame Attack -_- it is stated on the forum
          1
          1. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
            2
            1. C'est pas mal ton ninja mais arrive à battre un MN avec protection et esprit en P film le combat et montre-moi parce que je veux voir
              il faut savoir que les MN c'est les 2ème meilleur perso pour dudu juste derrière les shamans soin (les shamans soin avec soin P à moins de le stun au moment où il se soigne tu le bats pas parce qu'il se soignera tout le temps c'est un combat à l'endurance quand tu te bats contre un chamy).
              0
            2. Je me suis aventuré à la rencontre d'un ninja, le seul qui peut "voir" quand il est invisible (ou alors tu as de bons yeux et tu regardes attentivement). Ce sont les MN avec esprit qui attaquent la cible quoi qu'il arrive, donc tu peux suivre les boules d'esprit et tu trouveras le ninja.
              0
            3. Do you pass me an account =p or do you sell it?
              0
            4. @akazakisorry, I can't let go of 4 years of gaming like that, it's dead ^^
              0
            5. I want to say that a counter-spell removes invisibility if successful, and you can also see footprints on the ground if you look closely.
              0
          2. Re, now I'm level 70, geared with Undead and health regeneration, with a 66 or 61 depending on what I want to do...
            And I have Toubi G1, Touché M10, Blade M6 and Armor M3. And it's great in war, it's ultra powerful (not in duels, it's not the same in war and duels). And for XP, it's amazing, I gain XP solo at Red Woods at level 70, everyone says it's not possible, melee classes level 80 can't do it, but I can... there's no order of skills, as long as they're well developed!
            As for the stats
            VIT: 96
            INT: 100
            STR: 40
            DEX: 3

            Saditzki Hanabi Serv 4 Fr
            2
            1. gg my dude but you messed up in your stats
              why did you raise STR? that's the last thing to level for a sura torai, you should focus on DEX and you’d be untouchable (seriously since with DEX you dodge, with what you have in STR, if you put all that in DEX you will never get hit or almost ><)
              0
            2. I don't agree with you Onilink because by leveling up str he will hit even harder and therefore recover even more life with enchanted blade there you go.
              0
            3. I should specify that I'm AM level 45 with 102 intelligence and 51 life, and I'm doing well with buffs and a few potions without a mount.
              0
            4. It's nonsense ^^. I remind you that DEX also increases spell power! DEX is very important!
              0
          3. Hi, I have a level 32 character on Saishin server (red ones) and a level 91 character on Wusang server (blue ones). If you want to message me on Saishin under the name "jonna," I can help you level up.

            P.S.: Don’t be surprised by the levels of my characters 31 36 56 78
            91, I've been playing for 6 years ^^
            2
            • 1
            • 2