LUNE DE RÉCOLTE
Hello,
Help me how to make money in Harvest Moon DS?
How to get animals?
How to get married?
IT'S URGENT I ABSOLUTELY WANT TO UNDERSTAND THIS GAME CAN YOU HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I BEG YOU VIVIDLY!
I often check this discussion even if a year has passed I will still look thank you!
Fruit-Pineapple!
Help me how to make money in Harvest Moon DS?
How to get animals?
How to get married?
IT'S URGENT I ABSOLUTELY WANT TO UNDERSTAND THIS GAME CAN YOU HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I BEG YOU VIVIDLY!
I often check this discussion even if a year has passed I will still look thank you!
Fruit-Pineapple!
Configuration: Mac OS X Safari 419.3
46 answers
-
Eh well, in winter you ask the fishing team to help you and the next day you'll have 1 billion G! But only in winter, and you wouldn't have any tips, please?!
-
-
-
melou, baka, go to this site and stop being the Baka Girl --":
https://harvest-moon-france.pagesperso-orange.fr/ds/lutins/equipe_indigo.htm
-
-
Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
I'm still waiting for information!
And your email, please!
Thank you.-
Hello, I can help you: °To earn money, you need to harvest: water them every day, and they will grow, take them and drop them in the boss's mailbox!
°For the animals, you need to have the money! Then, call the lumberjack, Gotg, and ask him to build (for example) a chicken coop! Then call the farm and request a chicken.
°To get married, you need to have the friendship bracelet (you will find it with the harvest sprites), and use it with the girl you want to marry, by giving her the gifts she likes. Once you have (I think) 50,000 points with her, you will call the supermarket, ask for the blue feather and give it to her, and you will be able to get married! (I think!!)
Hoping this helps you!
See you soon (maybe) -
@anonymeExcuse me, who's the boss?
-
@maximeThe boss is the guy who lives next door to you on your farm, the one with the weird name.
There you go. -
Il faut offrir un cadeau par jour. Si tu en offres plus que les points d'amitié, cela augmentera. Il faut que son affection soit à 65000. Pour pouvoir te marier, il faut : un grand lit (pour l'avoir, il faut agrandir ta maison et avoir la chaîne télé-achat), il faut soixante lutins, il faut faire les quatre événements, et avoir un étang (si tu te maries avec Leia). Va sur ces sites : https://harvest-moon-ds-494.skyrock.com/ https://harvest-moon-france.pagesperso-orange.fr/. J'espère t'avoir aidé.
-
-
To have animals, you must first build shelters (barns, chicken coops, ponds, etc.), and then if you want chickens or ducks, call the poultry farm, and if you want cows or sheep, call the Tyrolean farm. That's all; if you want more tips, I can try to share some with you!
-
I think it's a billion, but it could be n million!! :)
-
To have animals, you must first build shelters (stables, chicken coops, ponds...) and then if you want chickens or ducks, call the poultry farm, and if you want cows or sheep, call the Tyrolean farm. That's it! If you want more tips, I could try to pass some on to you!
-
Thank you for replying to me
how do you build barns?
and yes I would like some more tips please
fruit-pineapple-
-
-
To have D stables, it's easy:
You try to have a lot of money and as soon as you're between 15,000 and 80,000 (I think), you call the carpenter and ask for 1 stable. If you want to take the cheapest, take it in wood (it's the most solid and cheap), otherwise take it in stone or golden wood.
Then go to the Tyrolean farm to buy a cow! (the big cows, they're so cute!!!! :) ) Then also (still at the Tyrolean farm) buy some fodder, and if you're tired of carrying it in your bag, you just have to get a silo built (in wood, stone, or golden wood). It's always expensive with the carpenter and you can't have it built on the same day because you can't, as each construction takes 3 days. So as soon as you've built (either the silo or the stable), you will build the other (the silo or the stable).
That's it, I hope this helps!
See you!
Marie => anonymous.
-
-
Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
You collect the wood and pick flowers in all the fields, and in the evening before 5 o'clock, you put them in the mailbox on the left side of your house.
-
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
Hello, you need to take some flowers and put them at 3:40, and at 5:00 the mayor will give you some money the next day, but you need to check your bag for your money and you will see.
-
If you want the recipes for the game, I know them all, but for that, you need to have the kitchen with all the utensils
otherwise, I can help you with other things like how to get the sock for Christmas, just let me know and I’ll give you some tips. -
Bonjour, je cherche un site où il y a toutes les recettes. Est-ce que quelqu'un connaît un site ? Si vous me répondez, je vous donnerai une astuce !
-
Pour gagner de l'argent, tu dois envoyer des articles comme des fleurs, des mauvaises herbes, etc. ou des objets.
Après, le maire va chercher les articles à 16h30 et le lendemain matin, tu as gagné de l'argent.
Voilà, si tu veux m'envoyer des messages à cette adresse email : maeva.stac@orange.fr
Désolé pour mes fautes d'orthographe. -
Hello!!
Well, I haven't had this game for too long, but I've gotten quite far!
To have animals, you need to collect enough stones to build a stable to put your animals in! To collect the stones, you need your big hammer (round like)! And well, when you have 500, you will call Gotz Construction and tell him you want a stable! And there you go! For the animals, it's the same thing; with your phone, you will call "poultry farm" for the chickens and "yodel ranch" for the cows and sheep! But don't forget that to milk the cows and get wool from the sheep, you need to go buy the rest of your materials from somewhere expensive (by phone) called Saiba (sorry, I can't remember the name exactly, but it sounds like Saiba something)! Well, that's all for now, and when you get further along, I'll show you more!!! Bye bye! -
Well, um, to make money you have to grow fruits and vegetables and everything
then to get married you choose someone, you go online to see what they like, and every day you give them something they like, and then they will have more and more hearts. From time to time, they will make you some sort of declaration, but not all the time, and when he or she has, I think, all the hearts, well you will get married. I already have 5 hearts.
And for the animals, you just have to buy the chicken coop and the other thing for the cows and sheep, and Taro will give them to you. There you go. -
Please respond
It's URGENT
thank you -
Where can we find the fishing team? I didn't understand anything, can you clarify?
Thank you
I love this game.-
Hey, hi again!!
And well, to have the fishing team (I have a good part). You need to fish as many fish as possible (it brings them together for me) and by giving me one, a little elf will appear. You start again and by giving me another one, another one will appear. And so on!! I say it's important that you have the fishing rod! Otherwise, you can't fish. (I think you already know that). And also, another very good way to make money... go to the mines! How to unblock the first one: green at 10-11 PM you go to the cave with your hammer, very important). Then one of the archaeologists will come to see you and blah blah. So in the end, you'll have a cave to unblock!! And when you reach the bottom, you’ll start the same routine as for unlocking the first one! (Hmm... I said that but I don’t know if you already knew) sorry.
That's all!! I love this game, bye bye!!
Miss Ninianne -
-
Here: To find the fishing team, you need to go on a Saturday at 11:00 AM with NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL in your bag, then you'll see Galen, and he will give you a FISHING ROD.
Then, you go to your pond and fish... A leprechaun will appear!
And then you go to the water point... Another one will appear!
Later, in winter you will see the tree of harvest leprechauns: You ask for the FISHING TEAM, you hire them for
7 DAYS at sea, and they will find a treasure for you....
You will sell it and you'll make (I think) 1,000,000 G!!!
Hoping this can help you. See you soon ùùùi!=)=) -
@anonymeTo marry, if you want to, you need to catch at least 60 elves, have more than 60,000 in love with the woman you want to marry (if you want to know how many points you bought at the tree of elves, the bracelet) or otherwise the heart must be red, it's the same, and for the girl to love you, you must give her lots of gifts but only once a day, otherwise only friendship points will increase... In the meantime, you have to enlarge your house to have a big bed later. If you have TV shopping, buy all the items available; otherwise, find the elf to get the TV. To enlarge your house, call Gotz on the phone, but he is not there on Saturday and opens at 10 am, I think. Also, be careful that the woman’s suitor does not seduce her because they might marry, and you won’t be able to do anything. When your house is equipped with a big bed and the woman has a red heart, go to the supermarket except on Sundays and Tuesdays, it opens at 9 am, and buy the blue feather which costs 1,000 G. And give it to her; a week later, you will marry her, and she will live with you, a season later you will discover that you are going to have a child!
-
@anonymeHow do we take what the fishing team has caught?
Thank you very much!!
-
-
Hello!!!
To have the fishing team, you have to go to the little pond next to your house, take your fishing rod and use it there. Then a little elf will show up and voilà, you hire him for 1 to 3 days and poof, you end up with a lot, a lot of money!!!!!!!!!!!! (I was shocked when I saw the number of zeros in my money;)) -
Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas répondre à cette question.
- 1
- 2
- 3
Next