LUNE DE RÉCOLTE
Hello,
Help me how to make money in Harvest Moon DS?
How to get animals?
How to get married?
IT'S URGENT I ABSOLUTELY WANT TO UNDERSTAND THIS GAME CAN YOU HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I BEG YOU VIVIDLY!
I often check this discussion even if a year has passed I will still look thank you!
Fruit-Pineapple!
Help me how to make money in Harvest Moon DS?
How to get animals?
How to get married?
IT'S URGENT I ABSOLUTELY WANT TO UNDERSTAND THIS GAME CAN YOU HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I BEG YOU VIVIDLY!
I often check this discussion even if a year has passed I will still look thank you!
Fruit-Pineapple!
Configuration: Mac OS X Safari 419.3
46 answers
-
Eh well, in winter you ask the fishing team to help you and the next day you'll have 1 billion G! But only in winter, and you wouldn't have any tips, please?!
-
-
-
melou, baka, go to this site and stop being the Baka Girl --":
https://harvest-moon-france.pagesperso-orange.fr/ds/lutins/equipe_indigo.htm
-
-
Hello,
I have the game on Wii and I would like to know how to get hay and find the carpenter. Also, I want to know if there is a seed shop. Thank you for your help. -
Mais non, pour Célia, il faut des gâteaux.
-
In winter, you recruit elves for fishing and usually find a treasure! To have animals, you need to build stables and buy everything necessary for that; you must contact the poultry farm or the Tyrolean farm. And to get married, you need to frequently give gifts to a girl, and the small heart at the bottom should change color; when it turns red, it means you love each other and are going to marry! Go to this site https://harvest-moon-france.pagesperso-orange.fr/ds/habitants/index.htm and click on the 14 young girls to marry
then click on the girl you want to marry. After clicking, scroll down and they will show you the events for the hearts to change color so that you love each other more and more.. Good luck to you! :) -
the love bracelet you buy from the elves is expensive
-
Pour gagner beaucoup d'argent, j'ai appris qu'il fallait être en hiver et engager une équipe de lutins de pêche, mais où exactement faut-il les engager, à la mer ? Dans les sources ?
-
Tyy goes into the tunnel and you take your hammer to break the blue stones, then you collect the gold (or silver, bronze) and send it in the shipping box.
-
Voici quelques étapes pour construire un poulailler :
1. **Choisissez un emplacement** : Trouvez un endroit ensoleillé, bien drainé et protégé du vent.
2. **Définissez la taille** : Prévoyez un espace adéquat en fonction du nombre de poules que vous souhaitez élever (environ 1 m² par poule).
3. **Matériaux nécessaires** : Utilisez des matériaux durables comme du bois traité, des fils de fer pour le grillage et des tuiles pour le toit.
4. **Construisez le cadre** : Commencez par construire le cadre de la structure. Utilisez des poutres pour le sol et des montants verticaux pour les murs.
5. **Ajoutez les murs** : Fixez les panneaux de bois ou le grillage pour les murs, en laissant des ouvertures pour les fenêtres et la porte.
6. **Installez le toit** : Ajoutez un toit en tuiles ou en métal pour protéger vos poules des intempéries.
7. **Créez des niches** : Ajoutez des perchoirs et des nichoirs pour que les poules puissent pondre confortablement.
8. **Installez un système de ventilation** : Assurez-vous que le poulailler est bien ventilé pour éviter l'humidité et les mauvaises odeurs.
9. **Ajoutez une clôture** : Si vous souhaitez laisser les poules se déplacer librement à l'extérieur, installez une clôture autour du poulailler.
10. **Finition et entretien** : Terminez avec des finitions comme la peinture et vérifiez régulièrement l'état de votre poulailler.
En suivant ces étapes, vous pourrez construire un poulailler adapté à vos besoins. -
Hi, I know I'm responding very late, but I hadn't visited this forum before.
To make money, the best method is to hire the fishing elves at the beach for at least 3 days, and you'll see yourself becoming a millionaire.
To get animals, you first need to build a barn and a chicken coop. For that, call Gotz the carpenter; he'll build all that for you. I still recommend preparing the materials first (take stones, which are much sturdier than wood), which you can get by hitting rocks with your hammer. For the horse, you need to have sent 1000 items to Thomas's box.
Finally, to get married, you need to choose between Célia, Lumina, Muffy, Nami, Flora, the witch, the goddess, and later, Leia and Keira. You buy the love bracelet from the harvest elves, in the tree near the goddess's pond, and you can calculate your love points. Give the one you want to marry what she likes (jewels found in the mine, flowers, show her your dog or cat... Or even better, if you have cooking, make her favorite dish: Cake for Célia, Rainbow Curry for Flora, Soothing Tea for Lumina, Apple Pie for Muffy, Gratin for Nami).
I hope I helped you :) Feel free to ask questions; I'll check back on the site. -
Go to the Harvest Moon website, click on Harvest Moon DS, and there you will find everything about the game.
-
I have no question.
-
What is your question?
-
YOU CAN FIND CABBAGE AND PINEAPPLE SEEDS AT THE ELF CASINO IN THE ELF TREE.
-
GO TO THE HARVEST MOON SITE, THE GUIDE AND EVERYTHING WILL HELP YOU, I'M TELLING YOU IT WORKS.
-
FOR FINDING LOTS OF ELVES AND RECIPES, GO TO THE SITE
HARVEST MOON THE GUIDE -
Moi, j'ai une femme et un enfant.
-
Pour avoir une table, tu dois appeler Gotz le charpentier au téléphone et demander une table. Il vient le lendemain et ça prend trois jours.
-
<gras>if you already have the island, go to the beach at the bottom left of your screen where there is a fallen tree trunk and a boat. Stand in front of the boat and press A; it will ask you if you want to go to the island, and you reply yes. I hope I answered your question; if not, feel free to ask me again! :p</gras>
-
You need to go to the cave in the valley and dig; after digging for a while, you will either receive valuable objects or you will receive bags of 10!!! As for the rest, I don't know
-
Le point d'eau est une source d'eau accessible, souvent utilisée pour l'hydratation, l'irrigation ou d'autres besoins en eau. Cela peut inclure des rivières, des lacs, des puits, ou des installations comme des fontaines.
- 1
- 2
- 3
Next