Sims 2 (PC) - cheats

Solved/Closed
Hello,

I would like to know if there is a code to increase skills like creativity, logic, etc.

Also, is it possible to quickly achieve skill badges like those for robots, flowers, etc. through a code or something else, of course?

Thank you very much.

24 answers

  1. to increase skills you need to:
    activate cheat mode by pressing ctrl+shift (not the lock key, the arrow) +C
    then type in the top bar: boolprop testingcheatsenabled true (some say you need to use uppercase but that's nonsense)
    then you need to leave the game and come back
    go to skills and then shift+click on the points and choose the number of points you want

    anyway I hope you manage to do it
    61
    1. Thank you, mimi!! I will try and see if it works. To disable it, you have to set it to false at the end, right?
      0
    2. Merci beaucoup, mais je n'y arrive pas.
      1
    3. me too at the beginning but your mouse on the bar if necessary click several times bye
      0
    4. But do you need to leave spaces?
      0
    5. Yeah thanks it works!
      0
  2. go to jeuxvideo.com > tips > PC > sims 2
    5
    1. Thank you, I checked, but the only code available is for career rewards.

      I was rather looking for a code that would allow me to get skill badges more quickly...
      0
      1. Oh well, I'm sorry then, I can't help you any further, I don't play The Sims ^^ have fun anyway.
        1
        1. There is no code for this. The only way is to use a mode that you are probably not capable of using correctly and which could result in the loss of your game if a wrong manipulation is made.
          3
          1. Thanks anyway!
            0
          2. I’m reacting to your message a bit late, but there’s no need to treat people like they’re incapable and say they won’t be able to use the following code: "BoolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true". This debugging mode is certainly risky, but all it takes is some caution and a minimal understanding of English to comprehend the words and to avoid clicking on "Force error" or "NPC Kill...", etc. I myself am not a very big Sims player and I don’t know much more about computers than that, but for over eight months that I've been using this code, no bugs have appeared. It is just necessary to use this code correctly, but now if you treat people as worthless and don’t even give them the choice to know whether or not they want to test this code, then that’s your choice and at that point, your message is of no use whatsoever.

            PS: To use the code mentioned above, you have to enter it during the game or on the neighborhood window by pressing Shift + Ctrl + C simultaneously. Then type the code in the window that appears at the top of the game screen. Next, just hold down the Shift key and then left-click (not right-click, as some websites say!) on a Sim, a newspaper, or the mailbox (see other possibilities on Daylisims or elsewhere) while keeping the Shift key pressed. There you go!!

            I just want to point out that this code CAN be dangerous, and on this point, I agree with The Driver. But some websites like Daylisims explain the dangers of this code very well.

            Happy gaming, everyone!
            1
          3. Yes, okay. With Chupasims, you just need to know a bit, and I'm 11, I know all the little tips about The Sims :) And before using a code, make sure to check forums, blogs, or websites! It can be dangerous for the game!
            0
        2. To get your sim some badges, you just have to have them build robots or flowers, etc... BUT to make it easier, use the code maxmotives; this will help ensure all your sims' needs are met so they can continue building ;)
          Have fun!
          6
          1. How do you make robots or flowers? Thanks in advance!!!
            0
          2. you buy things to make them
            0
          3. what kind of things?
            0
        3. ```html boolProp testingCheatsEnabled [true/false]
          This unofficial code allows you to enter debugging mode and access many possibilities (getting removed, becoming a vampire, etc...) Use it with the utmost caution as it can lead to bugs in the game. Once the code is activated with true, you need to press the "Shift" key and click on the sim or objects to see the new interactions appear.

          Normally with this code you can do whatever you want, but be careful as it can cause problems, or use the code for "Post-processing" if you know what I mean. But in any case, it works for me without any issues. Otherwise, I don't see any other code that could help you. ```
          17
          1. You can also download the inseminator, which allows for a lot of "cheats": increasing skills, ...
            6
            1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
              0
            2. On toto&nono, I think there is the French version :D (that's where I downloaded it)
              0
          2. I'm sorry, but for me, the post-processing doesn't work and the debugging mode is frustrating me. Please help me.
            7
            1. Désolé, pour moi, le post-traitement ne marche pas et le mode débogage me gonfle, pitié, aidez-moi.
              1
              1. I would like to know if animals could have puppies or kittens.
                0
                1. Yes, animals can have babies... I'm not really sure how it works anymore, I think you have to click on the male and "make babies with..." appears... something like that at least.
                  5
                  1. Pour que les animaux aient des bébés, il faut que leur relation soit bonne. Ensuite, tu achètes une niche et tu cliques sur un des deux animaux et tu leur dis de s'accoupler, et voilà. Mais n'oublie pas la niche :)
                    2
                    1. I'm sorry, but there are no codes for badges or at least, despite all the sites I've visited, no one has found codes for that. However, I read a code to increase skills like creativity, logic... It's: Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true (to "turn on") or blase (to turn off). Of course, it's for The Sims 2.
                      3
                      1. I recommend the site "Generation Sims 2". You'll see all the codes that are available, it's great!!!!!
                        0
                      2. Yes, but to enable the game in 'Debugging' mode with the code boolProp testingCheats enabled true (exactly as it is!) it's better to type it in the neighborhood!! Be careful: The code can cause certain bugs depending on the power of the computer (I can't complain, it works very well :D)
                        0
                      3. Eh It's 'true' to turn it on & 'false' to turn it off and not 'blase'!!!
                        0
                      4. I confess, you mark "blase", it doesn't matter!
                        0
                    2. svp comment on fait pour avoir un code pour avoir un bébé chatons répondez svp.
                      0
                      1. on PC please respond
                        0
                        1. What is this, it’s not code?
                          0
                      • 1
                      • 2