Sims 2 (PC) - cheats
Solved/Closed
Hello,
I would like to know if there is a code to increase skills like creativity, logic, etc.
Also, is it possible to quickly achieve skill badges like those for robots, flowers, etc. through a code or something else, of course?
Thank you very much.
I would like to know if there is a code to increase skills like creativity, logic, etc.
Also, is it possible to quickly achieve skill badges like those for robots, flowers, etc. through a code or something else, of course?
Thank you very much.
24 answers
-
to increase skills you need to:
activate cheat mode by pressing ctrl+shift (not the lock key, the arrow) +C
then type in the top bar: boolprop testingcheatsenabled true (some say you need to use uppercase but that's nonsense)
then you need to leave the game and come back
go to skills and then shift+click on the points and choose the number of points you want
anyway I hope you manage to do it -
I enter this code, you first need to press ctrl + shift + c and enter this code:
boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true
Then, you can enter any codes you want!
To get 50,000 simoleons: motherlode
To set all needs to maximum, you need to hold shift and click on the mailbox, and finally click on make all happy!
There you go! :) -
Hi, unfortunately, there are no codes, but otherwise, have your sims study and when night falls, type sethour x (the x is a number between 1 and 23) and you can have them study for as long as you want. To make baby animals, first, the animals must have a good relationship with each other, and they must have a good relationship with the person asking. How to ask them? Click on the animal, then click on: Make babies with ... There you go, it's just that simple :)
-
Sorry for responding a bit late :S
But otherwise there's another quick method: you download the InSiminator. If you have the same luck as I did, I got the French version with lots of extra stuff, and in its little perks, there's the skill adjuster (looks like a little teddy bear) where you can set 'increase skills' and it should max out the skills :D Or else, the piano, painting, and cooking without cheats :D
I think I downloaded it from toto&nono :P I'm not very sure anymore :'p But if you search for InSiminator French version, you should find it :D -
Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
Yes, they can ... 8
-
on PC please respond
-
svp comment on fait pour avoir un code pour avoir un bébé chatons répondez svp.
-
I'm sorry, but there are no codes for badges or at least, despite all the sites I've visited, no one has found codes for that. However, I read a code to increase skills like creativity, logic... It's: Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true (to "turn on") or blase (to turn off). Of course, it's for The Sims 2.
-
Pour que les animaux aient des bébés, il faut que leur relation soit bonne. Ensuite, tu achètes une niche et tu cliques sur un des deux animaux et tu leur dis de s'accoupler, et voilà. Mais n'oublie pas la niche :)
-
Yes, you type maxskill
-
Yes, animals can have babies... I'm not really sure how it works anymore, I think you have to click on the male and "make babies with..." appears... something like that at least.
-
Veuillez répondre.
-
reply quickly I want to know if we could
-
I would like to know if animals could have puppies or kittens.
-
Désolé, pour moi, le post-traitement ne marche pas et le mode débogage me gonfle, pitié, aidez-moi.
-
I'm sorry, but for me, the post-processing doesn't work and the debugging mode is frustrating me. Please help me.
-
You can also download the inseminator, which allows for a lot of "cheats": increasing skills, ...
-
```html boolProp testingCheatsEnabled [true/false]
This unofficial code allows you to enter debugging mode and access many possibilities (getting removed, becoming a vampire, etc...) Use it with the utmost caution as it can lead to bugs in the game. Once the code is activated with true, you need to press the "Shift" key and click on the sim or objects to see the new interactions appear.
Normally with this code you can do whatever you want, but be careful as it can cause problems, or use the code for "Post-processing" if you know what I mean. But in any case, it works for me without any issues. Otherwise, I don't see any other code that could help you. ``` -
To get your sim some badges, you just have to have them build robots or flowers, etc... BUT to make it easier, use the code maxmotives; this will help ensure all your sims' needs are met so they can continue building ;)
Have fun!
- 1
- 2
Next