Mx vs ATV E.L. (psp) - Keys

Solved
Hello,
I recently bought Mx vs ATV: Extreme Off-Road on PSP, I’ve struggled to find all the keys except the one for the "In progress" level. If someone could help me, I’d be happy to say where all the other keys are, or even post my save: D.

Thanks everyone

25 answers

  1. Hi, in the first level she has to go to the train, you have to go behind, over there the grass must go there, then we go after, on my, you see, the you and we move forward.
    11
    1. I know where and the key of the "Under Construction" you go behind the big unfinished buildings, flat things, and you will find a cylinder. you take the small leap into the ground and you will go inside (into the cylinder) and you will accelerate and you will get the key just after (in the air). There you go, that's the solution in progress. I am blocked at DELTA DU BAYOU I did what was required, the race stuff, waterfall, road point, machine challenge, machine race. But that's not enough so I would like you to tell me how to unlock "ZONE 52". Thanks in advance.
      0
    2. I think to go to the "zone 52" you have to do everything in all the locations
      0
    3. No? we need to have all the DVDs, I’m in the same boat as you and I’d like to have a map of the DVDs
      0
    4. thank you guys
      0
    5. someone, where is the key to the bayou please
      0
  2. Up
    If someone could help me please.
    1
    1. Hello, we locate the Ruins Key Yucatan in the game MX vs ATV: Untamed? (The game name seems slightly off). Please send the message to clementmieux@hotmail.fr0
      0
    2. She is by the villa’s fountain, and you must take a jump outside the villa that lands you on the fountain.
      0
    3. Where is the villa located?
      0
  3. Hmm hmm... is there anyone?
    1
    1. she is in a pipe, in the air; can you tell me where she is in zone 57
      1
      1. Hi, I saw your request but someone answered before me. As described, the key is in a large pipe suspended. Could you help me find the key for "delta of the bayou" as well as "Yucatan ruins"? Thanks in advance and enjoy the game ;)
        0
        1. Hi there, I followed your advice but I can’t find the key. I’ve tried every cabin anyway.
          0
      2. hello kira,
        the key you want to know where it is located is in the middle of a lake near a cabin and you have to go over the grass that leads to dry land to get the key. don’t worry about the fear of going fast you go slowly it will accelerate you won’t sink.
        jules~
        4
        1. you can tell me exactly where the delta bayou plizz key cler?
          0
        2. @bobThe key to the Delta of the Bayou is in the swamp where there are lots of houses, and in that area there are some sorts of very tiny green bumps, and there is the key there. But I would advise you not to unlock it like me; I did it by taking the monster trick, go ahead.
          0
        3. I've been searching for the key for twenty minutes and I can't find it, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          0
        4. you see the barge and well you keep going then at some point there’s a bridge and from there you turn left following the water and you’ll see it on a small grassy dome there’s the key
          otherwise where is the key on the Alaskan tundra please
          0
        5. the key to the Alaska tundra is on the lighthouse next to the airport; to access it you must go fast and use the positive payload
          0
      3. I found them in a huge building that’s under construction; there are cylinders hanging in the air nearby. The key is in the highest cylinder next to the big one.
        5
        1. Hi there, the key you’re looking for is near the building under construction. You go up a few floors of that building and on the second floor I think, on the side of the building, there are pipes. You look in the pipe on top and the key is there. Respond if you didn’t find it. Good luck.
          would you like to get to know me on MSN?
          my address is batistadevil@hotmail.com
          4
          1. cc

            someone is there or there is the disk of ruin because I want it but I can't find it!!!

            and also in the maritime thing!!!

            please I really need it!!!
            0
            1. Hey this is me; I asked my question badly:

              _someone where is the key in the maritime circuit???

              _someone where are the 5 DVDs in the ruins ???

              ps: the question is better posed now, so answer quickly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              1
              1. Hello, the key to the land in traveau is located in a pipe attached to a crane
                Here it is if you can tell me where the keys to the other levels are on Paul.texierànerim.net
                3
                1. apparently Superman has all the keys now so this "superman" can he help me find the key to zone 52 please please please ...
                  0
                2. I found a CD in the pipe.
                  0
                3. Actually I got the pipe wrong, that's why lol
                  0
              2. Hi
                sorry, almost 1 year of absence xD
                I lost my save on the PSP map, sorry I no longer have the level for zone 52
                2
                1. Does anyone know where the key to the maritime land/terrain is located?
                  0
              3. It is located in a pipe beside the building under construction; the pipe is held by a crane; you have to take a leap.
                2
                1. near the water there is a small ramp you take the small ramp and you find the key
                  2
                  1. but I want to know where the key is in the Delta Bayou terrain because I can't find it and it's been 2 weeks that I'm searching so please help me
                    0
                    1. Hi actually the key for "Under construction" is placed in a big suspended pipe you have to go inside and take it. Can you tell me where the Yucatan key is please?
                      2
                      1. It is located in 1 tuyo acrocher a une gru and you must jump to reach it.
                        1
                        1. top floor of the building, and right next to it there is another one. you go up to the top of the other building and you take the ladder and you run to reach the building next to it (the top floor). good luck
                          0
                          1. I have all the keys except Bayou and Area 52, so tell me the Bayou one and I’ll tell you the one for construction.
                            0
                            • 1
                            • 2