Mx vs ATV E.L. (psp) - Keys
Solved
Hello,
I recently bought Mx vs ATV: Extreme Off-Road on PSP, I’ve struggled to find all the keys except the one for the "In progress" level. If someone could help me, I’d be happy to say where all the other keys are, or even post my save: D.
Thanks everyone
I recently bought Mx vs ATV: Extreme Off-Road on PSP, I’ve struggled to find all the keys except the one for the "In progress" level. If someone could help me, I’d be happy to say where all the other keys are, or even post my save: D.
Thanks everyone
25 answers
-
Hi, in the first level she has to go to the train, you have to go behind, over there the grass must go there, then we go after, on my, you see, the you and we move forward.
-
I know where and the key of the "Under Construction" you go behind the big unfinished buildings, flat things, and you will find a cylinder. you take the small leap into the ground and you will go inside (into the cylinder) and you will accelerate and you will get the key just after (in the air). There you go, that's the solution in progress. I am blocked at DELTA DU BAYOU I did what was required, the race stuff, waterfall, road point, machine challenge, machine race. But that's not enough so I would like you to tell me how to unlock "ZONE 52". Thanks in advance.
-
-
-
-
-
-
hi, the key to the delta of the bayou is in the middle of the river, to reach it you have to jump onto a small island, at the spot where you finish the counter-move, then follow the path you can see in the water. there. could someone tell me where the key to zone 52 is hidden please
-
Hello, I’d like to know where the delta key of the bayou is located.
Thanks in advance. -
and I the travel key to me
-
Hi, I found the Delta key of the bayou. It’s in the water on a water lily to go there, you’d ride with a motorcycle, passing the small water lilies.
-
and even during works it’s the only card where I have everything (keys, DVD, and completed tests) so give birth and I’ll tell you
-
I have all the keys except Bayou and Area 52, so tell me the Bayou one and I’ll tell you the one for construction.
-
kjrenhjznhlmnblnbf
-
top floor of the building, and right next to it there is another one. you go up to the top of the other building and you take the ladder and you run to reach the building next to it (the top floor). good luck
-
It is located in 1 tuyo acrocher a une gru and you must jump to reach it.
-
Hi actually the key for "Under construction" is placed in a big suspended pipe you have to go inside and take it. Can you tell me where the Yucatan key is please?
-
but I want to know where the key is in the Delta Bayou terrain because I can't find it and it's been 2 weeks that I'm searching so please help me
-
near the water there is a small ramp you take the small ramp and you find the key
-
It is located in a pipe beside the building under construction; the pipe is held by a crane; you have to take a leap.
-
Hi
sorry, almost 1 year of absence xD
I lost my save on the PSP map, sorry I no longer have the level for zone 52 -
Hello, the key to the land in traveau is located in a pipe attached to a crane
Here it is if you can tell me where the keys to the other levels are on Paul.texierànerim.net -
Hey this is me; I asked my question badly:
_someone where is the key in the maritime circuit???
_someone where are the 5 DVDs in the ruins ???
ps: the question is better posed now, so answer quickly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
cc
someone is there or there is the disk of ruin because I want it but I can't find it!!!
and also in the maritime thing!!!
please I really need it!!! -
Hi there, the key you’re looking for is near the building under construction. You go up a few floors of that building and on the second floor I think, on the side of the building, there are pipes. You look in the pipe on top and the key is there. Respond if you didn’t find it. Good luck.
would you like to get to know me on MSN?
my address is batistadevil@hotmail.com -
I found them in a huge building that’s under construction; there are cylinders hanging in the air nearby. The key is in the highest cylinder next to the big one.
- 1
- 2
Next