Code mx vs atv on psp

Hello,
I would like to know if there are any codes or solutions to get new vehicles and new tracks, thank you (I read this on PSP)
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.14

20 answers

  1. J'ai un problème où il faut composer le code.
    34
    1. In the options, you will see cheat codes.
      1
    2. me too, I have a problem
      1
    3. On PSP, do you have to go to options then cheat codes because I can't find it there?
      0
    4. tu dois aller dans options puis profil et tu vas voir triche et voilà.
      0
    5. but I don't have your audio/game profile or credit on PSP
      0
  2. YOUGOTIT in the cheats menu of MX vs ATV Untamed or Extreme Limit.
    15
    1. ba me, I only have tournaments x-cross multiplayer search-save options pantheon ranks where do I have to go?
      0
    2. I don't understand anything when I play online; there's never anyone there =( help me matth240@hotmail.fr
      0
    3. Who wants to connect? I am online in the game and it is 1:00 PM on Sunday, September 26th, so connect quickly. I have set up a server, so hurry up.
      0
    4. yougoti pk
      0
    5. me too, it's the same
      0
  3. HELLO IF you want to enter the codes in mx extreme limit psp YOU CANNOT, I am at 100% and there is no code menu I finished the game and there was NEVER a code menu THERE IS ONE ON PS2? PS3 OTHER ... BUT not on PSP!
    12
    1. how did you manage to unlock zone 52?
      0
    2. why then did anonymous find
      0
    3. to get the codes you need to go to the first page where you choose career or quick play and then you need to go to settings and scroll all the way down and there it says enter cheat code and you type in the code you want but since you finished the game it’s useless now.
      0
    4. I will be clear to unlock anything download save 100% THERE IS NO CHEAT CODE ON PSP!!!
      0
    5. Ps anonymous he talks about ps2 if he talks about psp he doesn't KNOW THE GAME!!
      0
  4. OPTIONS =) CHEAT CODES =) you type your code example minimoto to unlock the mini bikes and you click on DONE
    10
    1. Sorry, but there's nothing for me!!! Do I need to unlock something?
      0
    2. well yeah, how did you get the code menu?
      0
    3. What code is there, please?
      0
    4. minimoto
      for mini motorcycles
      0
    5. How did you get the cheat menu for MX vs ATV Unleashed?
      0
  5. Hello I would like to know where to enter the codes on MX vs ATV Extreme Limit please please answer! :)
    9
    1. on psp?
      0
    2. yes
      0
    3. there's none on PSP
      0
    4. Well, I don't find it. Because the others say parameters and stuff... I've never seen that since I started playing.
      0
    5. the parameter quality of the game or parameter of the psp
      0
  6. Hello.
    I found a code on a Reflex site for PS3 and it works on PSP. It's KICKS for the speed mode but it's hard to control. Otherwise, try some PS3 codes on the PSP and they work for a few of them but it's not the corresponding code (you unlock something else).
    And for Extreme Limit, it’s the same, there isn’t a place in the menu where you enter the codes.
    A+
    9
    1. merci beaucoup
      0
    2. thank you very much
      0
    3. Thank you!
      0
  7. Me too, I have the same problem and I've noticed that on other sites they say there’s no option for code and that’s a mess.
    8
    1. Well, I got MX vs ATV Untamed for Christmas and it pisses me off, I can't find the menu code.

      7
      1. You are stupid.
        0
      2. Mais en mai, c'est vrai qu'à la fin c'est chiant, c'est un des seuls endroits où tu peux pas taper les codes...
        0
      3. We can't, that's it!
        0
      4. Franck, I also got them for Christmas with the PSP.
        0
    2. If you want to have the cheat code option, you need to have played well first; you can't enter a code if you haven't completed races and won them.
      6
      1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
        5
        1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
          0
        2. @Anonymous userHello, in which menu should all these letters be typed?
          Thank you.
          0
        3. but where to enter the codes ???????? please!!!!!!!
          0
        4. où tu tapes les codes
          0
        5. You need to go to settings, at the very bottom there's a cheat code marker.
          0
      2. il faut aller dans le menu options et faire code voilà c'est tout bon ciao
        5
        1. but how to do codes it drives me crazy !!!!!
          0
        2. <moix>In all the games, there are codes in ATV vs. Extreme United; ATV vs. MX Extreme Reflex, put in ATV vs. MX Extreme limits and there's no option.</moix>
          0
        3. You just need to go to settings and enter the code ticket.
          0
      3. Contributor
        Hello,

        All the info here, if you look closely
        ;-)

        See you
        --
        °º¤ø.ZickTraXx.ø¤º°` A man is not good for everything,
        but he is never fit for anything.
         (Chinese Antiquity)
        5
        1. There are codes on MX vs. ATV Extreme limit on PSP or not because personally I have the option but we can't enter codes in it...
          5
          1. serious :(
            0
          2. Bonjour, je voudrais savoir s'il y a des codes pour MX vs ATV.
            0
          3. Il n'y a pas de code pour MX vs ATV: Extrême Limite, ça ne marche pas.
            0
          4. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider.
            0
          5. Il faut aller dans "Options" pour taper les codes svp sur le jeu ATV vs MX Extreme Limit.
            0
        2. Putin, it annoys me, I can't find the thing for the codes.
          4
          1. I FINISHED THEM ALL, THEY'RE SO COOL, ESPECIALLY ZONE 52!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            0