.bin to .exe
Solved
Hello,
I don’t know if it’s possible but I would like to convert a .exe to a .bin.
I was told that software like UltraISO, WinISO do it, but when I read their descriptions, they only talk about virtual disk copying or something like that...
If you have the address of a tutorial that explains well how to do it, please send it to me. =)
Have a nice day everyone.
Super_carotte
I don’t know if it’s possible but I would like to convert a .exe to a .bin.
I was told that software like UltraISO, WinISO do it, but when I read their descriptions, they only talk about virtual disk copying or something like that...
If you have the address of a tutorial that explains well how to do it, please send it to me. =)
Have a nice day everyone.
Super_carotte
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0