Hello, I have a problem with aviméca. When I try to load an .avi video, the following error message appears: no driver is installed on your system. What should I do? Thank you in advance for your help
The codec: http://www.morgan-multimedia.com/download/m3jpegv3.exe
alalal
I have the same problem... help please!!!!
io
ok
jack
I have the same problem. If you have been given the answer, could you please send it to me, thank you.
arthur
Hello I have the same problem except that the links don't work anymore. Could you repost the links or alternatively send me the file to an email address?
alf@
I confirm that the solution from kiitos1989 works.
And I'm giving you the link to the codec to install that a quick search helped me find:
http://www.morgan-multimedia.com/installV3.htm
felix weiss
Thank you!!! It works! It's great.
Fox03
Just install it and it works. It's strange but it works.. thank you. I'm finally going to finish my TIPE!
alg2
Hello, generally, this problem is a codec issue, encoding-decoding algorithm, or compression-decompression. Try opening the problematic avi file using aviméca. Check the 'Clip Properties' tab for the 'FourCC, codec' section. The codec must be installed on the machine used. Therefore, you need to download it from the web (e.g., Google, search for video codec). There are many codec packs available. Note: avi files encoded in divx v6 (and + ?) are not playable. Re-encode them with v.5 or another codec.
jubitus
I hope this helps you: http://www.morgan-multimedia.com/installV3.html
cadice
Hi, I found a solution. I tried it on Avimeca and it works! Finally, here is the link to download the codec. It works 100%.