Not displaying email body in Thunderbird
Solved
Hello everyone,
I installed ThunderBird as my email client a month ago,
instead of Outlook Express 6.
I don't regret the change at all, quite the opposite.
However, I've been experiencing a strange and annoying issue since yesterday:
- when I open the "incoming mail" folder, I can see the titles of the received emails,
- but when I select a message, the content does not display in a window below,
- I have to double-click on the email title for a new window to open and reveal the content of the email.
It's quite unusual.
I searched through the options but couldn't find anything related to this problem.
Thank you in advance if you could help me out.
Have a good day,
Petit-Pierre
I installed ThunderBird as my email client a month ago,
instead of Outlook Express 6.
I don't regret the change at all, quite the opposite.
However, I've been experiencing a strange and annoying issue since yesterday:
- when I open the "incoming mail" folder, I can see the titles of the received emails,
- but when I select a message, the content does not display in a window below,
- I have to double-click on the email title for a new window to open and reveal the content of the email.
It's quite unusual.
I searched through the options but couldn't find anything related to this problem.
Thank you in advance if you could help me out.
Have a good day,
Petit-Pierre
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.14
3 answers
-
Hello,
Tools menu, Account settings, choose the account, Server settings, check "Automatically download new messages"-
-
@Petit-Pierreindeed... it's not obvious.
I quote ""- but by selecting a message, no content is displayed in a window below,""... so for me the window "below" was displayed... you should have specified that this part of the screen was not displayed. -
-