Cassette refusal

Hello,
I have a problem with my Sharp VL-Z100 camcorder. When I try to insert a cassette, it ejects and a message: "condensat" appears.
Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

1 answer

  1. it is the humidity rate of your camcorder or of the cassette if you go from cold to warm and it blocks until it dries, leave it in warmth in the air
    best regards
    0
    1. Thank you, the message disappeared but it still doesn’t accept the cassette and shows "cleaning" and "E007". Of course it’s impossible to insert a cleaning cassette. I fear the bill if I bring it to a specialist.
      0
    2. @isostarI always take a 5-year warranty for my camcorders and I don’t regret it because these little things are fragile
      you can still go to Darty (yes indeed) my nephew had a good reception and a minimal quote and the choice to repair or not
      0