Sims 2 castaways DS !!!

Solved/Closed
Hello, I'm stuck on The Sims 2 Castaway.
I have fully built the boat but nothing happens, I can only examine it!!!
Please help me!
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.12

29 answers

  1. Hi everyone, I'm at 77% and I've been doing the same thing for about 24 hours now, so I'm a bit tired of it!!
    If you could tell me where to find certain seeds and certain shells, that would be super THANK YOU :

    Seeds: - Wheat, Ginger, Rice.

    Shells: - Whelk (for guava seed).

    Corals: - Yellow (for the student's shoes).

    Treasures: Gold skull.

    I'm missing 13 bags of seeds, that's huge, right???

    And there's never any meat in the parachute bag!!!

    Thanks, hugs to all!
    7
    1. I am at the same level, can you help me progress?
      0
  2. If you have completely built the raft, you need to click on the arrow to exit, and it will take you to another island where you will find the student.
    1
    1. <rubrique>Do you know where to find the pieces of the treasure map??? Please???? The last one I found was in front of the door with the skull!! Please help me!!</rubrique>
      0
      1. Have you already taken the one before the pirate cave?
        0
      2. Have you already taken the one before the pirate cave?
        0
    2. Hi, I can't hunt a wild boar, find a death daisy.
      2
      1. I don't know where the mat for the student is (I know it's between 2 rocks but where???) Please help me!
        1
        1. < p >Sorry, I messed up, let me rephrase: Where is the mat for the student??? Please, it's urgent, help me! Please.< /p >
          0
          1. Hi,
            for the student's mast, we need to cut down a coconut tree and use a rope to create the mast.
            0
        2. Hi, to be able to go to the third island, you need to build the boat three times. After that, you have an arrow and you can go to the third island.
          1
          1. Thank you, thanks to you I completed
            the game.
            5
            1. Comment ça va ?
              0
            2. how did you make your boat, I don't have a knife!!!
              Neither a knife
              Nor a dish for curry and no knife either
              0
            3. Hey, you said you've finished the game, can you help me because I'm tired of going in circles
              so here I am where the doc is asking for his curry dish, the chef is asking for his sardine dish (which I have) lemon (which I don't have) and where the farmer is asking I don't remember
              please help me
              0
            4. Hello,
              I would like to know how you built the raft and left for another island?
              Could you please respond quickly?
              Goodbye.
              Louloute.
              0
          2. Hello, I would like to build a boat but the problem is that I don't know where to find the necessary materials, please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            0
            1. I can't seem to find the white insect needed for the doctor to make the fertilizer. Where is it?
              0
          3. svp where is the mast ???? hurry up please I'm stuck
            0
            1. Tu dois couper un cocotier avec le couteau que le cuisinier t'a donné, puis il te dit comment on fabrique un mat. J'espère que je t'ai aidé.
              0
          4. Here I finished the game! My sim stayed on the island for 179 days and I spent 17 hours playing it lol
            Now I'm going to try to find all the fish and make all the objects and clothes, ... in any case this forum has been a great help to me :)
            0
            1. Can someone tell me how you got the metal mast to improve the cook's fire?

              Thank you
              0
            2. How to improve the cook's fire and go to the other island???

              Please
              0
            3. Salut, je voudrais savoir ce qu'on fait quand on a terminé les scénarios avec l'étudiante, la doctoresse, le cuistot et la fermière. Je ne sais pas comment on fait pour aller sur l'île aux pirates. Merci.
              0
            4. @cocob69Pour aller sur l'île aux pirates, il faut que tu reconstruises le pont. Si je me souviens bien, tu dois récupérer des lianes que tu trouves à droite de la fermière. Il t'en faut 3 pour une corde et je crois qu'il te faut aussi du bois, mais je ne me souviens plus. En gros, tu regardes sur la case pont et, si je me souviens bien, ils te diront ce qu'il te faut. Après, tu peux aller sur l'île aux pirates. Moi, je suis bloqué pour aller sur la 3ème île, je n'arrive pas à fabriquer la barque, snif.
              0
          5. Hello,

            I can't find the metal mat to improve the cook's fire; can someone advise me?
            Thanks
            0
            1. Bigounette,
              I'm also looking for another iron rod! Have you found one since last month? (I hope you have!)
              0
          6. Hello.
            I'm stuck at the moment where
            - the boss is asking me to improve the fire, I need a pole, but I took the pole to build something :S. Where could I find it??
            - For the student to build a pole, how to do it? =S.
            Please help me!!! :s:s

            -How do I make the curry dish?? I have the eggplant and the other thing but I don't know how to make it... How do I do it??!! IT'S IMPORTANT PLEASE!!
            0
            1. Hi,
              I see that you asked yourself the same questions a few days ago! Did you get any answers?

              I'm still looking for another iron mat, and I believe I understand that I won’t be able to make the doctor's curry until the chef gives me the recipe. I'm also having trouble playing the musical instrument! Do you have to blow while you play?

              Thanks for your answers.
              0
            2. how do we find the BURRIN? No one has been helping me for a few days, this is important!!
              HELP ME

              thank you in advance ;D
              0
          7. Hi, how do we find the materials for the student? Please respond. Thank you.
            0
            1. I'm stuck on the plant remedy to get the shovel
              I'm missing a white insect with purple stripes

              Thank you for answering me quickly!!!!!!!!!
              0
              1. I don't know how to calm the student, please!! Help me.
                0
                1. Talk to her and offer her clothes.
                  0
                2. @fy9141On peut offrir des vêtements ? Alors par contre, il faut m'expliquer comment, car moi je peux lui offrir que de la nourriture.
                  0
              2. Bonjour, je suis bloqué dans mes objets outils. J'ai le burin, j'ai beau aller à l'arbre tombé, je ne peux que l'examiner. Je ne comprends pas, pourtant il ne faut pas construire quelque chose. Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider ?
                0
                1. je suis sur la deuxième île, j'ai vu l'étudiante et après je ne sais pas quoi faire.
                  0
                  1. Hi, I'm stuck in the game because I need the hammer but I don't know how to get it. Also, how do we get seeds? I have the chisel, but I can only examine the wooden trunk, yet I've been told I would need it later, and I can't do anything. I have to bring the mango to the farmer, but without a boat, I can't. For the chef, I have the sardines but I'm missing the lime, so I can't make the doctor's curry. One last question: how do we harvest rice?
                    Please respond.
                    2
                    1. Hi there, I don't know where the pufferfish is, do you?
                      0
                  2. how to play the student's instrument
                    1
                    1. Hello, you have to press the keys she asks you to and breathe out at the same time :)) .
                      0
                  • 1
                  • 2