Screenshot: where can I find my screenshot?

Solved
Hello,
first of all I apologize for posting my question in this forum but I didn't know where to put it and generally webmasters are knowledgeable in IT.
Anyway, I took a screenshot using the PrtSc key but I don't know where the screenshots taken with this key are stored.
Could you please tell me the folder?Configuration: Windows XP
Firefox 2.0.0.11

9 answers

  1. A really stupid and simple thing in the world, you press Print Screen or PrtSc then you go to "Start, All Programs, Accessories, Paint" and you paste then save.
    103
    1. Thank you, at least you have an explanation that doesn't take 3 hours to read ^^ Thank you and enjoy the rest of the forum .... --'
      -1
    2. Thank you, I've been looking for how to do this for a while =)
      -2
    3. Thank you, that helped me a lot, but after that, is it saved as a document?
      0
    4. It doesn't work in my case... There is no paste option when I right-click.
      0