Camera busy

Hello, when I launch my camera, I get this message: "Camera in use." However, I don't have any program using it. What does this mean and how can I get it to work again? Thank you for your help...
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 2.0

11 answers

  1. Who has a MSN address to help me? Thank you in advance.
    2
    1. same problem.
      0
      1. Hi there!

        Pass this message!

        Camera in use comes from Flash Player, which uses it in the background on the Adobe site. Look for help, then a page will offer you to check "always refuse." This method blocks the problem permanently and has no impact on using Flash Player. Best regards.
        0
    2. Hello everyone!

      This problem comes from Flash Player; you need to go to the Adobe site, open the help section, and in the general settings, check the box "always deny." With this manipulation, I have never had the "camera occupied" problem again.
      I hope I have finally provided the solution! Best to you all.
      0
      1. Go to Google, type "Flash Player help," then select "Flash Player Help." A window will open; on the left, you will see the list of settings to adjust. Find the setting where you can check "Always deny"; this will block certain websites that occupy your webcam, and as a result, the message 'CAMERA OCCUPIED' will appear.
        I hope I was clear; since then, I no longer have this issue.
        1
        1. FOR INFORMATION IN FLASH PLAYER HELP, THE CHECKBOX REPRESENTS A NO ENTRY SIGN
          I HAVE TO REPEAT IT, GO TO FLASH PLAYER HELP, TYPE IT LIKE THIS ON GOOGLE, I THINK YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DO IT
          CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM BY REPLYING, THANK YOU
          0
          1. Hello everyone,

            The small window that pops up saying "camera in use" simply comes from the settings of ADOBE FLASH PLAYER.
            In the "flash player help" section, you need to check the box "always deny," represented by a small "no entry" sign.
            Type "flash player help" on Google, and in general settings, you'll find this setting and that's it.
            With a little patience, you'll find it! by !
            0
            1. for the camera occupied problem

              www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager04.html
              0
              1. By principle, it annoys me to see unresolved issues
                If I have to repeat myself, the "camera occupied" problem comes from the settings in ADOBE FLASH PLAYER.
                FOR THIS, YOU NEED TO TYPE "FLASH PLAYER HELP" ON GOOGLE, THEN LOOK FOR SETTINGS IN THE LEFT WINDOW, CLICK ON EACH SETTING ONE AFTER THE OTHER, ONCE THE 3 ICONS ARE FOUND, CLICK ON
                "ALWAYS BLOCK" REPRESENTING A SMALL PROHIBITED SIGN LIKE THE ROAD CODE, SAVE THIS SETTING AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE YOUR WEBCAM BLOCKED BY THIS DAMN TEXT "CAMERA OCCUPIED" AGAIN.
                0
                1. Faut-il redémarrer pour que les applications prennent effet ?
                  0
              2. Your problem comes from Adobe Flash Player and I explained the procedure to follow!
                0
                1. Even doing what you said, the message still appears =(
                  0
                  1. Hello ZAZENA

                    I will try to be explicit, in Flash Player you have a section to configure this software.
                    Moreover, it’s possible that a background program is preventing your camera from opening.
                    Every time you download software, whether from the internet or a CD, it's advisable to restart your PC even if it is not required; for me, it's imperative!!
                    90% of the software available on the internet is pure fantasy!
                    Use the minimum to work, the cleaning software, oh yes! Free, then take out your wallet!
                    Let’s keep our feet on the ground, I'll leave you my email.
                    jean-luc.croas@orange.fr best regards
                    0