I can't turn on my MP4.

Solved
I have an MP4. At first, it worked and now it's freezing. What should I do?
--

Thank you for responding quickly.
Happy New Year.

9 answers

  1. I can't turn on my MP4, why is that and thank you?
    22
    1. Hello, in each MP3 and MP4, there is a small hole at the back of your MP4, and the hole is for resetting.
      8
      1. I will try
        --

        Thank you for responding quickly.
        Happy New Year.
        6
        1. Hello, I bought a second-hand MP4 and it won't turn on. What should I do to turn it back on? Please reply to me.
          15
          1. It's good, it's turning on
            I just needed to recharge it a bit
            --

            Thank you for getting back to me quickly.
            Happy New Year.
            17
            1. I bought a Neovix MP4 player on eBay, I managed to turn it on and put music on it, and since then nothing? Can someone help me?
              6
              1. I can't turn on my MP4 and I would like to know why, thank you.
                7
                1. Hi

                  I can't recharge my d-jix media yuno 20 mp3 player anymore
                  When I plug it in, nothing happens and the software says your device is disconnected
                  What should I do?
                  2