Half-Life codes

Solved
Hi everyone, I’ve heard about Half-Life codes and I’m wondering if you can give them to me. Thanks everyone :)
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.10

43 answers

  1. Launch the game with the MS-DOS command: "hl.exe -dev -console". Once in the game menu, click the console button in the top left and type: SV_CHEATS 1 to activate cheat mode. Then, during gameplay, press the ² key (AZERTY keyboard) or ~ (QWERTY keyboard) located above the key . You will be in the console. Then enter the following codes:
    +RELOAD Auto-reload enabled
    -RELOAD Auto-reload disabled
    CHASE_ACTIVE x Activate or deactivate the back view of the character (with x = 0 or 1)
    DEVELOPER 0 Developer mode disabled
    DEVELOPER 1 Developer mode enabled
    DEVELOPER 2 Extended developer mode enabled
    /FIRSTPERSON Return to first-person view
    IMPULSE 101 All weapons and full ammo
    IMPULSE 102 Blood elsewhere
    IMPULSE 103 Monster stats
    IMPULSE 104 List of monsters
    IMPULSE 105 Silent player
    IMPULSE 106 Sprite stats
    IMPULSE 107 Texture names
    IMPULSE 195 AI Information
    IMPULSE 196 AI Information
    IMPULSE 197 AI Information
    IMPULSE 199 AI Information
    IMPULSE 203 Remove enemies
    LAMBERT -1.0001 No more flash
    SV_GRAVITY x Adjust gravity where 999<x<999999
    /GOD Invulnerability (God Mode)
    /NOCLIP Mode noclip
    /NOTARGET Invisibility
    /THIRDPERSON Third-person view
    /MAP CxAx Go to level CxAx, where CxAx is a level name, here is the list:
    1 Player
    C0A0 C1A2B C2A2 C2A4D C3A2C
    C0A0A C1A2C C2A2A C2A4E C3A2D
    C0A0B C1A2D C2A2B1 C2A4F C3A2E
    C0A0C C1A3 C2A2B2 C2A4G C3A2F
    C0A0D C1A3A C2A2C C2A5 C4A1
    C0A0E C1A3B C2A2D C2A5A C4A1A
    C1A0 C1A3C C2A2E C2A5B C4A1B
    C1A0A C1A3D C2A2F C2A5C C4A1C
    C1A0B C1A4 C2A2G C2A5D C4A1D
    C1A0C C1A4B C2A2H C2A5E C4A1E
    C1A0D C1A4D C2A3 C2A5F C4A1F
    C1A0E C1A4E C2A3A C2A5G C4A2
    C1A1 C1A4F C2A3B C2A5W C4A2A
    C1A1A C1A4G C2A3C C2A5X C4A2B
    C1A1B C1A4I C2A3D C3A1 C4A3
    C1A1C C1A4J C2A3E C3A1A C5A1
    C1A1D C1A4K C2A4 C3A1B
    C1A1F C2A1 C2A4A C3A2
    C1A2 C2A1A C2A4B C3A2A
    C1A2A C2A1B C2A4C C3A2B
    Multiplayer / DeathMatch
    BOOT_CAMP
    BOUNCE
    DATACORE
    LAMBDA_BUNKER
    SNARK_PIT
    STALKYARD
    SUBTRANSIT
    UNDERTOW
    Hazard Course
    T0A0
    T0A0A
    T0A0B
    T0A0B1
    T0A0B2
    T0A0C
    T0A0D
    For the following code, you will need to start the game with the command "hl.exe -console -dev".
    /GIVE x Gives you the desired item, where x can be:
    item_airtank
    item_antidote
    item_battery
    item_healthkit
    item_longjump
    item_security
    item_sodacan
    item_suit
    ammo_357
    ammo_9mmAR
    ammo_9mmbox
    ammo_9mmclip
    ammo_ARgrenades
    ammo_buckshot
    ammo_crossbow
    ammo_egonclip
    ammo_gaussclip
    ammo_glockclip
    ammo_mp5clip
    ammo_mp5grenades
    ammo_rpgclip
    weapon_357
    weapon_9mmAR
    weapon_9mmhandgun
    weapon_crossbow
    weapon_crowbar
    weapon_egon
    weapon_gauss
    weapon_glock
    weapon_handgrenade
    weapon_hornetgun
    weapon_mp5
    weapon_python
    weapon_rpg
    weapon_satchel
    weapon_shotgun
    weapon_snark
    weapon_tripmine

    Energy recovery
    If you don’t have energy regeneration but you have dispensers, press the buttons on them to drop the cans. Each can is worth 1 energy point.

    Long-range on all weapons
    If you want to have a long range on all weapons (like the crossbow), it’s simple. Take the shotgun. Save, then take the crossbow. Put it in long-range mode, then load your game with the dot key. And there you have the shotgun in long-range mode. Same for all other weapons.

    Zoom on all weapons
    Here’s how to get a zoom on all weapons in Half-Life (works also on Team Fortress Classic) and on all mods. First, locate the CONFIG.CFG file of your mod (or the game if it’s the normal version). Open it with a text editor and go to the end of "bind". Add the following lines:

    bind "i" "fov 10"
    bind "l" "fov 90"
    bind "o" "fov 30"

    From now on, during the game, the following keys will have these functions:
    I Very strong zoom (greater than TF C sniper zoom)
    O Medium Zoom
    L Normal view
    You can change the zoom value by changing the end-of-line number (the smaller the number, the stronger the zoom; the default value is 90). You can also set a high value to get a global view of the battlefield. Finally, be careful not to assign a key that is already bound (check other binds).
    This tip is deadly in multiplayer mode.

    Record a movie
    Open the console and enter:
    /record (name of the mini-movie)
    /stopdemo to stop
    /startdemos (name of the demo)
    there you go, for more info contact me
    78
    1. Hello Medi
      please I need your help! I want the CS (Counter-Strike) codes and how to use them! because I saw some players who use parachutes and run too fast and who don’t make noise when walking...
      thank you in advance for your help!
      0
    2. There is no CS code --' parachutes depend on the servers and you have to press "E", same for running fast and the silence of gamers all depends on the server.

      Need help for Half Life? I’ll answer you here >> http://half-life-france.xooit.fr/index.php
      0
    3. it walks pos
      0
    4. Hello, the code at the very top, does it run on PC TF2? explain please!
      0
    5. Someone would have codes to make MONOCULUS appear?
      0
  2. Good evening, thank you Mehdi for all these codes mmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrccccccccccccccciiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ; ) bye lol
    -1
    1. Hello. I have a problem, I can't get into the servers, some guy banned me, please how do I fix it?
      0
  3. Hey does it also work for Half-Life 2 Deathmatch?
    1
    1. Yes, it works on Half-Life 2 DM, but you need to create a server.
      0
    2. my stuff isn’t working the God mod
      0
  4. Hello, I just want to say that when I press ² in Half-Life nothing displays :( Is there another key to enter these codes?

    Thanks in advance
    7
    1. I've struggled a lot and I found this:

      - where your program is (for example C:\program files\valvesoftware\The Orange Box\half-life 2 episode one
      - you look for the "cfg" folder (for configuration)
      - there you'll see a file named "config.cfg"
      - first make a copy of it (copy-paste into the same folder)
      - right-click it (or double-click) and open it with a text editor (Notepad or Word)
      - look for a line that contains the phrase ""toggleconsole""
      - inside the quotes replace the character "`" with "t" while keeping the quotes
      - save the changes and close the file

      - now when you play you just press "t" and you can type the codes you need

      have fun playing
      0
    2. @angkor2000Hi! For your message, encore, I found something simpler for those who know nothing about computers: just right-click the Half-Life icon, go to Properties, and add after the Target:
      -dev -console
      (don't forget the spaces) and then you have to type ² and enter the codes. VERY EASY !!!!
      0
    3. Hello, to get the codes you need the console. To have the console, go to Properties and click on Define launch options... and mark the code you want.
      0
  5. c des code pour hl 1 pas pour hl 2

    mais j'ai un petit probleme

    je n'arrive plus a faire impulse 101
    avant ca marchait et tout a cop ca marche plus

    par contre god marche toujours bien transformed to English preserving HTML: some codes for hl 1 not for hl 2

    but I have a small problem

    I can’t get impulse 101 to work anymore
    before that it worked and everything; now it doesn’t work

    on the other hand god still works fine
    2
    1. Hi, I don’t understand how to open the console, can you explain it to me? please
      4
      1. By the way, you go to Steam, then Library, Games, right-click Half-Life Deathmatch, Properties, Set launch options, and you write: -console

        here to serve you. If you want more help, feel free to add me on MSN: tuning47@live.fr

        there you go.
        0
    2. I have Half-Life 2 on Xbox and I often think about how to get all the weapons in every mission—a cheat? a mod? If you can help me with that, please leave me a message on my MSN alex-1994-moi@hotmail.com please reply to me quickly
      4
      1. I want to know how to place monsters plz
        4
        1. to put the monsters they are skins I think
          4
          1. to make monsters appear use npc_create npc_here the name of the monster
            zombie
            headcrab
            poisonzombie
            fastzombie (it comes from half-life 2 so… not sure if it works, I’ve never tried)
            the rest I don’t know because I’m new and there you go ^^
            (I’m not sure if that will work)
            alyx
            gman
            eli
            mossman (not sure if that works because the code comes from half-life 2)
            breen
            12
            1. assure yourself about all your code (but only monsters give more) see you later and thanks ;)
              0
            2. how can you create monsters in half-life 1
              0
          2. and a few questions:
            i’m stuck at a level you have to activate a button and there’s something spinning and when you go up a level it shoots me up to another place and there a big hole where i can pass in there are little crabs i need to kill them and after that it brings me back to the same place

            PLEASE
            if you can answer my question is: where to go, please help me"}
            5
            1. Hey yo, it’s out, I just finished the game. You don’t even have to tell me the mission and the chapter and I’ll help you, otherwise go on YouTube and type HL2 mission(.....) part(..) and there’ll be plenty of videos. Good luck
              0
          3. Hello everyone, how do you modify the resolution of Half-Life via the console, what do you have to type??? because I wanted to set the resolution and I went a bit too fast and pushed it a little too high and now the screen is all black.... I know there is a code to enter in the console but I don't remember it and I can't find it! if someone knows it or can give me a site where I can find it that would be really great! thanks in advance
            2
            1. I installed Half-Life 2 Episode 1... (I should note that I downloaded the Orange Box). In the first game (Half-Life 2), the console worked; here for Episode 1 nothing works. I’ve already tried everything, via the dos it doesn’t work. I’ve added -dev -console, -console -dev, -console... but nothing helps, even after editing the conf.cfg file... Does anyone have anything else to suggest? Thanks.
              4
              1. "ché ps si sa va marché mé fo juste écrire "-console""
                0
              2. Create first a shortcut on the desktop, then write "-console"
                0
            2. Hello, I can’t get the codes to work for Half-Life 2; the console won’t open. Could you help me, please? Reply to me at crysis76@free.fr. Thanks
              2
              1. si vous voulez des codes pour HL2, n'hésitez pas à me les demander je les connais presque tous
                4
                1. you can tell me all the codes susuke please
                  0
                2. translate to English: "say"
                  0
              2. SUSUKE

                j'ai deja tout essayé avec "console"

                :s
                5
                1. Well then I don’t know

                  0
                2. it's a shortcut on the desktop
                  0
                3. You have to put this -console not console
                  0
              3. Are you really sure you’ve tried everything??????????????
                2
                1. SUSUKE

                  yes, I didn't have so many problems with Half-Life 2

                  here Episode 1, no way to open the console
                  2
                  1. it's really strange i think i can't do anything for you so sorry
                    by the way you didn't download anything for EP1
                    sometimes because of download issues it bugs!
                    0
                  2. @SousukeYeah right, as if you know nothing about nothing.
                    0
                  3. @HL2Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me: I’ve been looking for a long time but I haven’t gotten anywhere. I’m looking for codes to enter in the Team Fortress 2 console, especially those for stealing (the sooner the better) =D
                    0
                  4. You first set sv_cheats 1 and then you enable noclip.
                    0
                2. I downloaded Orange Box.
                  2
                  1. but which EP1 was it with?
                    otherwise it’s because of an installation but that has nothing to do with Valve games
                    0
                3. I got all 5 games at once (8 gigabytes of download lol)
                  2
                  1. Do you have enough space on your hard drive now? XD
                    your Steam? ^^
                    0
                  2. Response within 48 hours for your Valve games :p http://half-life-france.xooit.fr/index.php
                    0
                • 1
                • 2
                • 3