Half-Life codes

Solved
Hi everyone, I’ve heard about Half-Life codes and I’m wondering if you can give them to me. Thanks everyone :)
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.10

43 answers

  1. Launch the game with the MS-DOS command: "hl.exe -dev -console". Once in the game menu, click the console button in the top left and type: SV_CHEATS 1 to activate cheat mode. Then, during gameplay, press the ² key (AZERTY keyboard) or ~ (QWERTY keyboard) located above the key . You will be in the console. Then enter the following codes:
    +RELOAD Auto-reload enabled
    -RELOAD Auto-reload disabled
    CHASE_ACTIVE x Activate or deactivate the back view of the character (with x = 0 or 1)
    DEVELOPER 0 Developer mode disabled
    DEVELOPER 1 Developer mode enabled
    DEVELOPER 2 Extended developer mode enabled
    /FIRSTPERSON Return to first-person view
    IMPULSE 101 All weapons and full ammo
    IMPULSE 102 Blood elsewhere
    IMPULSE 103 Monster stats
    IMPULSE 104 List of monsters
    IMPULSE 105 Silent player
    IMPULSE 106 Sprite stats
    IMPULSE 107 Texture names
    IMPULSE 195 AI Information
    IMPULSE 196 AI Information
    IMPULSE 197 AI Information
    IMPULSE 199 AI Information
    IMPULSE 203 Remove enemies
    LAMBERT -1.0001 No more flash
    SV_GRAVITY x Adjust gravity where 999<x<999999
    /GOD Invulnerability (God Mode)
    /NOCLIP Mode noclip
    /NOTARGET Invisibility
    /THIRDPERSON Third-person view
    /MAP CxAx Go to level CxAx, where CxAx is a level name, here is the list:
    1 Player
    C0A0 C1A2B C2A2 C2A4D C3A2C
    C0A0A C1A2C C2A2A C2A4E C3A2D
    C0A0B C1A2D C2A2B1 C2A4F C3A2E
    C0A0C C1A3 C2A2B2 C2A4G C3A2F
    C0A0D C1A3A C2A2C C2A5 C4A1
    C0A0E C1A3B C2A2D C2A5A C4A1A
    C1A0 C1A3C C2A2E C2A5B C4A1B
    C1A0A C1A3D C2A2F C2A5C C4A1C
    C1A0B C1A4 C2A2G C2A5D C4A1D
    C1A0C C1A4B C2A2H C2A5E C4A1E
    C1A0D C1A4D C2A3 C2A5F C4A1F
    C1A0E C1A4E C2A3A C2A5G C4A2
    C1A1 C1A4F C2A3B C2A5W C4A2A
    C1A1A C1A4G C2A3C C2A5X C4A2B
    C1A1B C1A4I C2A3D C3A1 C4A3
    C1A1C C1A4J C2A3E C3A1A C5A1
    C1A1D C1A4K C2A4 C3A1B
    C1A1F C2A1 C2A4A C3A2
    C1A2 C2A1A C2A4B C3A2A
    C1A2A C2A1B C2A4C C3A2B
    Multiplayer / DeathMatch
    BOOT_CAMP
    BOUNCE
    DATACORE
    LAMBDA_BUNKER
    SNARK_PIT
    STALKYARD
    SUBTRANSIT
    UNDERTOW
    Hazard Course
    T0A0
    T0A0A
    T0A0B
    T0A0B1
    T0A0B2
    T0A0C
    T0A0D
    For the following code, you will need to start the game with the command "hl.exe -console -dev".
    /GIVE x Gives you the desired item, where x can be:
    item_airtank
    item_antidote
    item_battery
    item_healthkit
    item_longjump
    item_security
    item_sodacan
    item_suit
    ammo_357
    ammo_9mmAR
    ammo_9mmbox
    ammo_9mmclip
    ammo_ARgrenades
    ammo_buckshot
    ammo_crossbow
    ammo_egonclip
    ammo_gaussclip
    ammo_glockclip
    ammo_mp5clip
    ammo_mp5grenades
    ammo_rpgclip
    weapon_357
    weapon_9mmAR
    weapon_9mmhandgun
    weapon_crossbow
    weapon_crowbar
    weapon_egon
    weapon_gauss
    weapon_glock
    weapon_handgrenade
    weapon_hornetgun
    weapon_mp5
    weapon_python
    weapon_rpg
    weapon_satchel
    weapon_shotgun
    weapon_snark
    weapon_tripmine

    Energy recovery
    If you don’t have energy regeneration but you have dispensers, press the buttons on them to drop the cans. Each can is worth 1 energy point.

    Long-range on all weapons
    If you want to have a long range on all weapons (like the crossbow), it’s simple. Take the shotgun. Save, then take the crossbow. Put it in long-range mode, then load your game with the dot key. And there you have the shotgun in long-range mode. Same for all other weapons.

    Zoom on all weapons
    Here’s how to get a zoom on all weapons in Half-Life (works also on Team Fortress Classic) and on all mods. First, locate the CONFIG.CFG file of your mod (or the game if it’s the normal version). Open it with a text editor and go to the end of "bind". Add the following lines:

    bind "i" "fov 10"
    bind "l" "fov 90"
    bind "o" "fov 30"

    From now on, during the game, the following keys will have these functions:
    I Very strong zoom (greater than TF C sniper zoom)
    O Medium Zoom
    L Normal view
    You can change the zoom value by changing the end-of-line number (the smaller the number, the stronger the zoom; the default value is 90). You can also set a high value to get a global view of the battlefield. Finally, be careful not to assign a key that is already bound (check other binds).
    This tip is deadly in multiplayer mode.

    Record a movie
    Open the console and enter:
    /record (name of the mini-movie)
    /stopdemo to stop
    /startdemos (name of the demo)
    there you go, for more info contact me
    78
    1. Hello Medi
      please I need your help! I want the CS (Counter-Strike) codes and how to use them! because I saw some players who use parachutes and run too fast and who don’t make noise when walking...
      thank you in advance for your help!
      0
    2. There is no CS code --' parachutes depend on the servers and you have to press "E", same for running fast and the silence of gamers all depends on the server.

      Need help for Half Life? I’ll answer you here >> http://half-life-france.xooit.fr/index.php
      0
    3. it walks pos
      0
    4. Hello, the code at the very top, does it run on PC TF2? explain please!
      0
    5. Someone would have codes to make MONOCULUS appear?
      0
  2. Hello everyone, I’m asking someone WHO CAN TELL HOW TO CREATE AI (for HL1 in multiplayer mode) PLEASE thanks to the one who answers
    0
    1. this is useless it doesn't work at all it's awful
      0
      1. Hello to anyone who wants video game codes, send us emails at the address:
        codesforwaw@yahoo.fr
        and we will answer you.
        1
        1. Hello, I searched for some codes, here is my article:
          http://www.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-16744801-team-fortress-2-codes-cheats

          Hoping to have helped...
          0
          1. le-nulos , if you ever find it you have a strong chance of getting banned first from some server and then from the game itself ^^
            0
            1. Hello everyone, I bought a game on CD today called Half-Life 2 but I can’t play. Could someone reply please? I’m in a hurry to play :p thanks in advance :d
              0
              1. Hello everyone,

                So I'm not an admin but I need the Half-Life codes to place alien monsters, Teletubbies and guards

                Thank you for your response
                0
                1. Hi, first of all thanks to someone for giving us all these codes...
                  But there are some codes that don't work or that I would like to have...
                  For me the anti-flash code doesn't work...
                  and I would like unlimited grenades... on certain servers at least cs_assault when we are dead and watching the players play, there are some who have unlimited grenades...
                  ex: He throws a grenade, he waits about 3 seconds and we have another one but there is none on the ground I don't understand please help me
                  thanks
                  0
                  1. Hello everyone,

                    To respond to people who had trouble displaying the console when they pressed the ² key (oops nothing shows... :/)

                    you need to do this:

                    C:\Program Files\Half Life 2\hl2\cfg\config.cfg

                    open it with Notepad and you will find this inside:

                    bind "`" "toggleconsole"

                    Save!!

                    then before launching the game:

                    right-click the config.cfg folder / Properties / check Read-only / Apply / OK

                    and there you go, thanks for keeping me posted .... !!!
                    0
                    1. there is code for an atomic bomb because i have a friend who has an atomic bomb bomb atomic bomb code ve i moi
                      0
                      1. hi everyone

                        i’m stuck in hl because i used the "noclip" code since i was blocked in the game, but since then i’m floating in the air and i’m walking through everything. so my question is:

                        do you know how to undo the codes in hl? especially the "noclip" code?

                        i only used that code so if there’s a trick to undo all codes that would work for me.

                        thanks in advance!!

                        Raphy
                        0
                        1. it's very simple you retape the noclip code and make sure to go to a place where you normally pass through
                          0
                      2. Hello I’m phanou I’ve been playing Half-Life 2: Episode 1 and 2 for a long time and I know that you can have buddies who kill enemies for you. To do this, go to the console, type npc_create npc_citizen, but look at a free spot on the ground and a citizen will appear, and give him a shotgun, assault rifle or submachine gun he will pick it up and will follow you to help you.
                        0
                        1. Hi, it’s me again. For Garry’s Mod 10, do you know where and how you install skins? Thanks and hello.
                          0
                          1. LOL sorry, I don’t know, I’m at CS Source ^.^, you’re really a goriste you XDD
                            0
                            1. ROOH yes I love it XD
                              -1
                          2. THE STRONGEST C7 HOW COME WILLIAM CALL ME IF YOU CAN ON THE NUMBER OF ACCRA. SLT MY DAD TA DARONE.A+++
                            -1
                            1. Hello everyone, it’s been a while since the discussion continued ^^! so, I’d like to know how to put more blood in Counter-Strike 1.6 or Condition Zero? basically, turn it into gore mode ^^ ! ?

                              thank you to you
                              -1
                          3. Hi everyone; I tried the codes for weapons (impulse101) it worked the first time, then when I reopened the console to get the ammo cheat I did impulse 101 and it didn’t work. I’m counting on you to help me
                            thanks
                            0
                            1. Did you forget to do "sv_cheats 1" before?
                              0
                          4. Honestly, I don’t see the point of the codes; for Half-Life 1, you use them to do the missions, I wasn’t even 10 when I finished the Half-Life 1 mission in 2000!
                            And for Half-Life 2 it’s the same ^^
                            0
                            1. yeah but it depends on how far the codes go, you first do the game without codes and then add with codes (if you want ^^)
                              the 1st one I finished at 9, the 2nd at 10 and the E1 at 11 and the EP2 the same
                              0
                          5. thank you in any case....

                            i'll continue my search, but well.... maybe i'll find the trick
                            0
                            1. You're welcome lol I didn't help much but okay
                              good luck^^
                              0
                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • 3