Far cry for mac

Hello,

I am looking for a way or a solution to play my favorite game Far Cry on my Mac.
I wanted to know if there is one or not?
Thank you in advance.

9 answers

  1. Hi,

    in my opinion, if no one has replied to you, it's negative, but you can always download VMware.
    --

    -
    nomdecode220 wargamesandgames
    -1
    1. Hi
      Thanks anyway, I'm going to try VMware, thank you.
      0
      1. Contributor
        Good evening - this game seems to be exclusively for Windows, sorry!!!!
        0
        1. Good evening, well I think I’ll give up, thanks anyway...
          0
          1. Hi,

            what configuration do you have on your MAC? I might be able to attempt the impossible... there might be a solution...
            --

            -
            namedecode220 wargamesandgames
            1
            1. Hello

              So 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and Mac OS X 10.5.1

              Thanks for trying ...
              0
              1. Hello,

                normally with VMware, the software where you can share the screen between Mac and PC should work and I have clearly said should...
                But you can always try with BootCamp, but the problem with BootCamp is that: you will not be able to have "mac-pc ; pc-mac", you will have MAC or PC! That's the drawback with BootCamp! Now it's your choice! I prefer to point out that VMware (full version) is very expensive like Virtual PC!
                --

                -
                nomdecode220 wargamesandgames
                0
                1. Hi

                  So I think I've found the solution because indeed you have to pay for VMware.
                  I use Boot Camp and install Windows, but I'm a bit annoyed by having Windows on my Mac, but I guess I will give it a try...
                  0
                  1. That's the problem with downloadable software, but it would be illegal anyway if we have a complete version of a paid software originally!
                    --

                    -
                    nomdecode220 wargamesandgames
                    0